Page 15 of 142 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1416

Thread: Post Every Offspring Pictures You Have v3 !

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    321


    Default


    just made this one.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~|Vredina|~ View Post
    08/16/09
    Budapest, Hungary Sziget Festival
    where did you get those? can you get them in super high quality too?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Košice, SLOVAKIA
    Posts
    1,472


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    love this pic







    ayayayay, Noodles!!!

    And Greg K playing golf, nice!!! Great shoes

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,575


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfEsteem94 View Post

    just made this one.
    That is so cute.

    To Bejka:
    How can you love that picture. Why do you want to see Noodle's ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    My room. My mess. My business.
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejka View Post
    Stop it! I'm not in love with Dexter, but his body is great, if only all men looks like him! Also his eyes are sooooo hmmmmmm and he's got wide arms and stuff... He's perfect! So shut up and post your pic how perfect you are

    And I thought i'm the obsessed fan. LOL!

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    My room. My mess. My business.
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post


    Rutegard you made me the happiest girl alive...!!!! Thanks a lot for all the lovely pics.

    This one will always be one of my fav.. He was God-like in braids!

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    My room. My mess. My business.
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    That is so cute.

    To Bejka:
    How can you love that picture. Why do you want to see Noodle's ass?
    Cassidy, wouldn't you love if Dex paraded his ass!? Hehee... although I think I respect him too much to not want to see that. hehee..

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    My room. My mess. My business.
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post



    What're they doing????


    Aaahhh.. Dex in braids........ the best!

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Rutegard Thanks a lot for all the lovely pics.
    D
    u welcome girl..i might post more later

    and i believe they were changing the wheels yellow car...
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,575


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Cassidy, wouldn't you love if Dex paraded his ass!? Hehee... although I think I respect him too much to not want to see that. hehee..
    Yeah but Noodles isnt DEx now is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •