Page 63 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1416

Thread: Post Every Offspring Pictures You Have v3 !

  1. #621
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles with Birdman <3
    Posts
    113


    Default

    Dexter Holland Live.


    The Flaming Skull Logo.
    Last edited by Dexter1990; 04-01-2010 at 02:29 AM.

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sonoma Co., Cali
    Posts
    445


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    [IMG]
    Okay, what say we change this up just a little? Everyone post a picture and a funny blurb to go along with it. For this pic of Dexter near his jet:

    "That's not really the anarchy sign, it's the universal sign for 'NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED ONBOARD' "

    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

  3. #623
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BRAZIL/ Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    117


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    não obrigado ao quê??

    no thanks to what??
    This photo was taken at a churrascaria (steakhouse maybe there is called) here in Rio de Janeiro called "porcão" or big pig, one of the most expensive around here! this "não,obrigado" is a slogan on them other steak houses.
    Brasil Penta? Agradeça ao Botafogo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #624
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAFAyEL View Post
    This photo was taken at a churrascaria (steakhouse maybe there is called) here in Rio de Janeiro called "porcão" or big pig, one of the most expensive around here! this "não,obrigado" is a slogan on them other steak houses.
    aaaahh!!!!

    got it thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  5. #625
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,144


    Default

    We spent way too much time on this and it's way too awesome for it to be ignored in the Photo Album thread.







    * !

  6. #626
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Tijs ... awesome artwork, especially the last picture, looks like you just conquered the world.

    Side note: love the fact that your avatar is looking down these days

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,144


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Tijs ... awesome artwork, especially the last picture, looks like you just conquered the world.
    Even with my jeans rolled up like that, and a Run DMC shirt on my skinny white body, I can look charismatic like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Side note: love the fact that your avatar is looking down these days
    Congrats, you're the first one to notice! Two weeks, but I didn't post that much.
    * !

  8. #628
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sonoma Co., Cali
    Posts
    445


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    We spent way too much time on this and it's way too awesome for it to be ignored in the Photo Album thread.







    Oh now that is cool. Should outline it in red lights, wait for dark, then watch the aliens arrive - as that would be a homing beakon for them to land!
    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

  9. #629



  10. #630
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,728


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Very awesome!
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •