Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Every Offspring Pictures You Have v3 !

Quote Originally Posted by jawhn View Post
    hey that's my picture getting a lot of hits from you dudes so thought I'd come say howdy. You know, somewhere I'm pretty sure I have a soundboard tape from that show. I think it was just after they'd signed to Epitaph but before the first Epi record was out. It was a long time ago but I remember they played a Stooges song.
    you have some great pics

hey that's my picture getting a lot of hits from you dudes so thought I'd come say howdy. You know, somewhere I'm pretty sure I have a soundboard tape from that show. I think it was just after they'd signed to Epitaph but before the first Epi record was out. It was a long time ago but I remember they played a Stooges song.
    So cool great, great pic anyway!

thanks for sharing those great pics

I just downloaded the Tehran demo tape, and found it has no cover, but only a picture of the cassete.

I like to have all my music folders with a cover, so I decided to create a cover on my own for this one and decided to share it with you. I hope you like it.

cool good job

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    That's awesome. If you could get us to hear that tape somehow, you'll be a hero!
    Hrm.. I'm in the middle of a move right now so I may come across it as I'm going through boxes, else I'll dig it out when I finish. I'm quite sure I still have it though and it will be easy enough to rip from deck and slice up into mp3s for whoever cares..

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    you have some great pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    So cool great, great pic anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    thanks for sharing those great pics
    Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them.. Pretty sure I must have more pictures from that show and maybe some others but those were the only ones I ran across from a box or two I was cleaning out in my garage last summer. If I dig more up I'll scan them too. I sent a set of those to Greg K who I mailed back and forth with for a bit (snail mail, pre e-mail so maybe he still has them all. I think I saved some of the letters he sent me along with the first Blackball single and when the Baghdad 7" came out he sent me one of those too. Those will be easy to find, I know where all my records are

OK found the tape I mentioned, ripped it and uploading now. I'm sure you must have an audio thread or something so I'll try to find that and post it in there. In the meantime, here's a flier for a gig I promoted in Fresno. I took the picture there but Brian wasn't that wide, that was due to my shitty 90s computer skillz

new photo of pete from his facebook

pete getting ready to play with devo

Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 07-27-2011 at 06:12 PM.