Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Good Day Guys

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1


    Default Good Day Guys

    I am intrigued by what i see here. It looks like a
    good place!

    I'm into playing hunting.

    Any fellow enthusiasts here?

    What do you spend your time on?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,463


    Default

    Err... listening to Offspring music?!

    Welcome to the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,578


    Default

    I love the forums. I am here about three times a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    174


    Default

    Welcome, APEXARCANNY! I hope u enjoy ur stay.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    I spend my 30% of my free time here, and the other 70% raising enough money to buy Iraq.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Among the lost and damned
    Posts
    1,858


    Default

    Good day? Good day!?
    I fucking dare you to tell me what's so good about it! C'mon I fucking dare you!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Good day? Good day!?
    I fucking dare you to tell me what's so good about it! C'mon I fucking dare you!
    Now now, Lizardus, he ain't doin nothing wrong yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •