Thread: All One to Me

Default All One to Me

It's been ages since the downfall (well, sort of) of The Redestructed, and it was about damn time I made a new thread.

Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? We have good news for the few loyal fans we have here. No, sadly it's not an album, but we DO have a proper release in the works. We're currently working on our debut EP, and I just came back from a recording session. I laid down my guitar parts for 3 songs, and so far so good. It was a great experience, the vibe in the studio is great and our producer is a really cool dude, we feel very comfortable working with him.

More news to follow as we make our progress towards the finished product

Whoa, a new EP! Is it made of completely new songs or re-done versions of those we heard before?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

A bit of both, actually. 2 of our very first songs will finally get a proper release, as those early demos are (to our ears at least) nearly unlistenable. The other 3 are new. Oh, and there will also be another new song, which won't appear on the EP, but will be released on a compilation in which various other artists will participate.

Cool, lookin' forward to it, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

So are we, it's about damn time we release this fucker...

The progress is slow, but steady. Our producer is making us work our asses off, and I really appreciate the effort he puts into it. Nearly blew my vocal cords out during the recording of backing vocals for one of the songs, had to repeat my lines over and over to get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTrNK2qwKM

Our first new song (from the compilation I talked about, it got released a bit over a week ago)