Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Sam Decided - Sarajevo

Sorry guys, I didn't post links for other songs from our album "State of mind", so here it goes:

Punishment
    Time After Time
    Inside
    No More

Cheers!

New song by Uncle Sam Decided: Road

Enjoy!

I'm glad I took this thread for random checking up. I just watched your video for Outsider.

Normally there's not that high quality stuff to find here. Both musically but also when it comes to the quality of the recordings itself. I was happily surprised of the quality of its recording.
    More importantly, I was even happier surprised with the quality of the song it self. The vocalists sounds very good, nice and heavy voice. Guitar work, catchy enough, I like! Drums; The drums themselves sound like a song itself. Get rid of the guitar, bass, and vocals and I could still enjoy listening to it. It doesn't however distract from the rest of the song, it adds perfectly.

Now, LOVING! the camera work! Man, all done in one shot right? Did he use a mount, he must've! What camera did he use, do you know? A focus problem here and there but it'd be impossible to get it right constantly.

Oh, and the looks of everyone in the band doesn't freak me out as it normally does with this kind of music. In general, I don't really like this type of music. There are always exceptions though, this song is one of them.
    * !

Haha, I'm glad you've found it, so I've checked that out too. The name intrigued me long time ago, but I somehow never clicked. -.-'

"Hey guys, explore my group decided", called "Uncle Sam, and if You would like your comments to our MySpace page. We have completed our first album at the time of our demo on our myspace and the European Parliament "Lord Of Madness" and listen to our songs. "

Thanks Tijs and Red
    The video for Outsider was recorded in one shot. Don't know what the camera is, all I know it's professional HD cam, since one agency did the video for us.
    We try to mix in our music everything that we love: heavy guitar work and punk energy, without freaking people out with our appearance

@Robinhood005: nice

More stuff coming soon, but this time on our native language (little change is good )

I listened to some of the songs on YouTube. Amazing. Some people on the BBS are so talented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

New song out! It is a little change, since we did it in our native language. It's called (on English): "I want to change everything". Hope you like the music (at least )

Hoću da mijenjam sve

The video will be shot soon, we hope.

Greetz!

Finally, the video for the song "Hoću da mijenjam sve" (I want to change everything) is out. You can check it below:

If you are interested, I can give you the translation of the song.

Soon we'll enter the studio to record another song on our language (Working title is "Runner"). It will have trademark USD sound (mix of metal and punk and rock), and after that we should record a video for it.

Cheers, and enjoy the new Offspring album...

Default New song out!

Greetz,
    new song is out:

Song is called 'Journey to the truth' or on our language 'Put do istine'. Video should be recorded soon...

Enjoy!

Also, take a look at a Bosnian Metal compilation (download link provided in the comments):