Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had to choose one song to introduce people to them what would it be

Depends on the person's tastes, but probably Self Esteem or Come Out And Play.

I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose

Definitely I Choose, it has everything from every song the band has ever made. Really awesome and serious lyrics but with a lot of typical Offspring humor and funny references. The song itself sounds punkrock but also happy and upbeat.
    The video is again very Offspring. This entire song just screams The Offspring.
    * !

Self Esteem for everyone and for someone,who likes new wave and new style of punk,definitely Want You Bad...
    I know you wanna hit that

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose, I Choose

Definitely I Choose, it has everything from every song the band has ever made. Really awesome and serious lyrics but with a lot of typical Offspring humor and funny references. The song itself sounds punkrock but also happy and upbeat.
    The video is again very Offspring. This entire song just screams The Offspring.
    Maybe it's just me but I've never really liked the song that much.

EDIT: But if I were to go with Ixnay, I'd most likely pick All I Want.
    And if this post offends you, just don't read it...

I normally just play as many songs of theres when i cab around my friends - bad habit goes down pretty well. I think if it were a more metally type person then kids arent alright woulkd be a good option. i tend to avoid playing songs like pretty fly and especially why dont you get a job as i absolutely detest that song

I have never chosen only one song...but usually I start either with something slow like Kristy, or with something fast and energic like YGGFK, or something funny like SIMU... I just realised all of my examples are from RAFRAG, but I have made 2 of my friends to listen to the Offspring thanks to Kristy and YGGFK... but still, the most attracting song seems to be TKKA. It has never been my top favourite song, but I love it because 3 of my other friends now like Off thanks to it...

Oh, it really depends on the person... but most of the time, Pretty Fly (almost everyone recognize that one here in Sweden), TKAA or YGGFK.

8. Default

Smash, I Choose, Way Down the Line, Self-Esteem, Gone Away, or TKAA probably.

Simple question for me

Want You Bad, The kids aren't Alright, Why don't You get a job?, Self Esteem, Hit That.

This songs are the most know my all the people, once they got into the band, we make'm listen:

Gone Away, Bad Habit, Come out and Play, All I want, Can't Repeat, I Choose, Have you Ever, Mota, Staring at the Sun... etc.

if I had to choose from the new album, i'll say Nothingtown and You're gonna go far, Kid

Quote Originally Posted by _Way_Down_the_Line_ View Post
    Simple question for me

Want You Bad, The kids aren't Alright, Why don't You get a job?, Self Esteem, Hit That.
    Yet you failed to answer it.

If you had to choose one song to introduce people to them what would it be.

* !