Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much does it cost to bring the offspring toyour town?

Question How much does it cost to bring the offspring toyour town?

Yeah, the title is rather self explanatory.

How much would it cost to bring the offspring to my town in South Texas ?

A lot?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by melan999 View Post
    Yeah, the title is rather self explanatory.

How much would it cost to bring the offspring to my town in South Texas ?
    Um.. I don't think this should even be discussed anyway.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

It's free. All you have to be is 13 and Jewish.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

You would probably have an easier time having a concert promoter from your area contact the Offspring's booking agent. There's a lot more that goes into putting on a show than just paying the band -- there needs to be an excellent chance people will show up in large numbers, stage, lights, electricity, and lots of other stuff, which most places just don't have.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

In 2005 a beer company fully sponsored The Offspring to play a club gig in Finland, no ticket sales or anything. I can say, it wasn't pocket money. Add to that that they had to come from the U.K and leave to Spain after the gig.

[edit] May I add, that was a really nice event. The sponsor gave 350 free Greatest Hits albums, free drinks at the show and The Offspring playing at a club. Thank you Koff! One of the best experiences for me.
    Last edited by Zee; 09-28-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    [edit] May I add, that was a really nice event. The sponsor gave 350 free Greatest Hits albums, free drinks at the show and The Offspring playing at a club. Thank you Koff! One of the best experiences for me.
    that's my dream

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasisko View Post
    that's my dream
    Hopefully it'll come true!

It was nerve wrecking to wait who the band in the club would be. They gave hints once in a week about the band. First one was "they're much more rock 'n roll than 50 Cent". People who guessed right would enter the contest to win tickets. When the band was announced, people could write fan applications. Jeez, I wrote a full length book why I should get the tickets. I managed it. As a price they sent me one album, free drinking tickets and the show ticket. Or not an actual ticket, but with your ID they would let in.

That was the last time the beer company did this 'superstars' in a club situation. And I can believe why, they paid themselves fucking sick. The history was Foo Fighters in 2003, 50 Cent in 2004 and The Offspring in 2005.
    Last edited by Zee; 09-28-2009 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Hopefully it'll come true!

It was nerve wrecking to wait who the band in the club would be. They gave hints once in a week about the band. First one was "they're much more rock 'n roll than 50 Cent". People who guessed right would enter the contest to win tickets. When the band was announced, people could write fan applications. Jeez, I wrote a full length book why I should get the tickets. I managed it. As a price they sent me one album, free drinking tickets and the show ticket. Or not an actual ticket, but with your ID they would let in.

That was the last time the beer company did this 'superstars' in a club situation. And I can believe why, they paid themselves fucking sick. The history was Foo Fighters in 2003, 50 Cent in 2004 and The Offspring in 2005.
    As the fairy tale I didn't know about this concert. I wouldn't believe it if someone told me that

A more important question is how much would it cost to get them to play at your wedding.
    Last edited by ConspiracyofMegs; 09-28-2009 at 04:46 PM.