Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 156

Thread: Blink 182 thread

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,138


    Default

    Seein them on Tuesday, cannot wait.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYhGdrknlA

    Official video for "Up All Night": this isn't the comp of all the fan-made videos that was released earlier.

    Although i'm not a huge fan of the song, the video is pretty enjoyable. Blink usually make fairly entertaining ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,335


    Default

    The video is ok i guess. Still not a big fan of the song though.





    On a side note, they've announced the track list for the album, and Heart's All Gone seems to be only a bonus song. If that track list is legit, of course.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,829


    Default

    Tom just needs to get his guitar lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest United States
    Posts
    4,069


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    On a side note, they've announced the track list for the album, and Heart's All Gone seems to be only a bonus song. If that track list is legit, of course.
    I know the list you were talking about and it's a fake, per Mark.

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Tom just needs to get his guitar lower.
    Bad back bro...remember? He has fused vertebrae or some crap like that.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,138


    Default

    I had forgotten that I didn't right in here after the show. They were honestly better this year than both shows in 2009. Tom rarely did the "Tom" voice, they were really tight, and they seemed to have actual chemistry on the stage this time.

    The Video was pretty good, still like the song.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,692


    Default

    i still have never seen blink 182 live i definitely would have went if rancid and against me were on my date

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,138


    Default

    Saw Manchester Orchestra on mine, they were pretty good as well. I left after a couple MCR songs, mostly just to check out merch. Got a really sick blink hoodie.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,335


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    I know the list you were talking about and it's a fake, per Mark.
    Ah yes, that seems more like it. I found the track listing (that i was talking about) on wikipedia, which seemed fishy enough, so i went to check the source cited on wikipedia. Then i googled it and basically every site had that same list, but none of them were what i'd call really reliable.


    I think this record might surprise me. I just hope it'll be a nice surprise.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,829


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Bad back bro...remember? He has fused vertebrae or some crap like that.
    Actually I never knew... googled some stuff about it, interesting read.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •