Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats a cool name and logo for a band

Cool whats a cool name and logo for a band

hey working with a band whats a cool name or logo for one that is like motley crue or offspring? :]
    Last edited by livrose95; 10-04-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by livrose95 View Post
    hey working with a band whats a cool name or logo for one that is like motley crue or offspring? :]
    Does this have to do with the band we are going to start or the contest?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Ur not a mod so leave her alone. This does technically have to do with her band. Why the hell do you have do give everyone on here shit about everything they do. Let her be, she did nothing against the rules. Quit always acting like you run the forums because you dont. You have serious issues dude
    Last edited by dexter12296566; 10-04-2009 at 03:14 PM.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    Ur not a mod so leave her alone. This does technically have to do with her band.
    Your Band Guidelines - Read Before Posting, Please.

Just stop you are fucking pissing me off. You are a conceited asshole who thinks he runs the forums but you dont. You do the same thing to me and BTW you tell me not to talk about my problems on here but you talk about ur anxiety and paranoia and insomnia an awful. You spam shit too. All you are is a hypocrit. You keep picking on kids. She is even younger than me so leave her alone.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    Just stop you are fucking pissing me off. You are a conceited asshole who thinks he runs the forums but you dont. You do the same thing to me and BTW you tell me not to talk about my problems on here but you talk about ur anxiety and paranoia and insomnia an awful. You spam shit too. All you are is a hypocrit. You keep picking on kids. She is even younger than me so leave her alone.
    Well, here's a simple question - have you read the Your Band Guidelines - Read Before Posting, Please?

Clearly not, because if you'd bothered to check it out either of the TWO times I posted it, you would have found this.

We don't care what you name your band. If you aren't creative enough to fit one to three words together, you probably aren't creative enough to write your own music. Please, name yourself so that if you're ever asked how you came up with the name, it's not "we asked the offspring's message board!" Please, if you play an instrument, sing, whatever, just figure out the name without making some stupid thread about it.
    More importantly, you would have found this.

So "plz give us a band name" threads will be closed/deleted.
    Perhaps if you'd bothered to check it out you might have noticed, instead of flying off the handle for no apparent reason.

Well, here's a simple question - have you read the Your Band Guidelines - Read Before Posting, Please?

Clearly not, because if you'd bothered to check it out either of the TWO times I posted it, you would have found this.

More importantly, you would have found this.

Perhaps if you'd bothered to check it out you might have noticed, instead of flying off the handle for no apparent reason.
    No apparent reason? You think you know everything and you do the things you tell others not to! Enough of your childish behavior. Let the mods do that stuff. You don't have the power, especially when you spam all the time. And... ahhhh... Newsflash: YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE WWWAAAYYY OVER CONCEITED!!!

All Thibault did was post a link to the rules of this forum, rules which were broken. Her thread should be locked because of this.
    Last edited by Llamas; 10-04-2009 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Addendum:

Regarding band names

To quote coke_a_holic from this topic: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15258

Quote:
    We don't care what you name your band. If you aren't creative enough to fit one to three words together, you probably aren't creative enough to write your own music. Please, name yourself so that if you're ever asked how you came up with the name, it's not "we asked the offspring's message board!" Please, if you play an instrument, sing, whatever, just figure out the name without making some stupid thread about it.

So "plz give us a band name" threads will be closed/deleted.

However, to ask "should we be called Zylophone Trio or Humpjester Conspiracy?" in a new topic is fine because it shows you guys put some effort into figuring out your band's name.

A name isn't that important. Some good bands have the stupidest of names and they still made it.
    This is wha's written in the guidelines (looks like you didn't read it). It makes perfectly clear why he posted the link to that thread. He's not a mod, but he is right. It's not him who is bitching without a reason.

edit: asking others to make up a name for YOUR band is lame anyway. I have a band, and we were able to come up with a name ourselves. Also, why would you want to have a logo that seems similar to a logo of another band? Why not create your own and unique logo that would REPRESENT YOUR BAND and it's uniquess rather than implying you're just copying another band? It's better to have your own style.
    Last edited by Rooster; 10-04-2009 at 03:48 PM.