Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bring the 80's back

With the slip n' slide we as kids and neighbor kids use to see who could become the most injured by aiming for trees or fences or even off into the lake we use to live on in the backyard!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I just love a man who touches his hair like this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules69 View Post
    With the slip n' slide we as kids and neighbor kids use to see who could become the most injured by aiming for trees or fences or even off into the lake we use to live on in the backyard!!
    I aim for trees when I am sledding. It is funny. When I was younger the neighbors, my older sister, my older brother, and me all played together. Now everyone is older and my younger brother and younger sister were born and we play together. It was more fun back then. I wish I was a little kid again. Things were so simple, weren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

It's cool when you're a kid, but later on you realize that Lisa Frank is about as tacky and terrible as it gets.

EDIT: I looked up what Lisa Frank was, but its not what I thought. Still tacky and terrible. What were those folders with the brilliant bright colors and weird shapes, there was also this one with weird space images too. I don't know, I remember a lot of really ugly folders from the age of 8-10.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I also enjoy Bishop, it's too bad he wasn't in a predator movie (to my knowledge) but he is in AVP1, and the first 3 terminator films, and I believe the first 3 Alien movies (sort of in the 3rd one).
    he was only in the first terminator movie

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    I do think the 90's would be better than the 80's.
    That makes sense, you weren't born in the 80's and were a little kid in the 90s. So you idealize that decade and can't really find anything special with a decade you don't know.

BUT I don't entirely agree with Free?. It's true that I like some movies simply because I used to watch them as a kid like... Look Who's Talking or Ninja Kids (although this is 90s)... but there are a lot of movies from the 80s that I loved as a kid and I sincerely think they are good.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Red face It's Rick James Bitch!

Eddie Murphy's "PARTY ALL THE TIME" the greatest 80's hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That makes sense, you weren't born in the 80's and were a little kid in the 90s. So you idealize that decade and can't really find anything special with a decade you don't know.

BUT I don't entirely agree with Free?. It's true that I like some movies simply because I used to watch them as a kid like... Look Who's Talking or Ninja Kids (although this is 90s)... but there are a lot of movies from the 80s that I loved as a kid and I sincerely think they are good.
    I don't think when you were born matters. I just like those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    The 80's? Big hair ? Disco? David Lynch?
    I am pretty sure disco was the 70's.
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Arrow maRia coRtez

An 80's kid right here.