Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD versus SATAN

Arrow GOD versus SATAN

What's the stupid deal about socal "God" worshipers and "Satan" worshipers? I don't get it, because I for one am not a worshiper of any kind and I do not read the "Bible" book nor obey commands. It's a dumb thing in this beautiful world of human beings and animals alike.

Discuss.

"Knowing" that something or someone has created this world with a purpose and being sure of an after life which will be even better compared to the world in which we live now, is a pretty damn beautiful thought if you ask me. Personally I think believing in a God is far more beautiful than believing in scientific facts. Not only that, it's also a lot easier to deal with and to accept for many.

Whatever works best for you, I guess.

edit: But I don't really get the connection between the thread title what you just said. Is it about 'God vs Satan' or 'God & Satan, yes or no?'.
    Last edited by Tijs; 10-12-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    * !

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    What's the stupid deal about socal "God" worshipers and "Satan" worshipers? I don't get it, because I for one am not a worshiper of any kind and I do not read the "Bible" book nor obey commands. It's a dumb thing in this beautiful world of human beings and animals alike.
    Discuss.
    Oh my god!!!
    I believe that Satan is inside each of us.....
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    "Knowing" that something or someone has created this world with a purpose and being sure of an after life which will be even better compared to the world in which we live now, is a pretty damn beautiful thought if you ask me. Personally I think believing in a God is far more beautiful than believing in scientific facts. Not only that, it's also a lot easier to deal with and to accept for many.

Whatever works best for you, I guess.

edit: But I don't really get the connection between the thread title what you just said. Is it about 'God vs Satan' or 'God & Satan, yes or no?'.
    I don't know. That's why I freely asked because I just don't know stuff. Just that we all were born to live and die.

"Scientific Facts" Not a fan of....so to speak. I'd rather see it to believe it.

Nothing really works for me though. Thanks, for clearing everything up, Tijs.

p.s. 'God vs Satan' / 'God & Satan'? BOTH!

Quote Originally Posted by chicapowerpunk View Post
    Oh my god!!!
    I believe that Satan is inside each of us.....
    This socal "Satan or Lucifer" lol The beast or 666 lol Little motherfucker isn't inside me nor all of yous in whatsoever. Silly shit, and pathecthic nonetheless.

I have The Devil in my blood telling me what to do.
    And i'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    I have The Devil in my blood telling me what to do.
    And i'm all ears.
    In your case, the Devil is a liar. This asshole has stolen your soul and now you've only become an ugly troll bitch.

Man created God. Man wrote the bible. Man invented religion's 'laws'. Catholitcs do this, Muslims do that. Most people who believe in God also believe that we are alone in the universe, that there is no other living being in the entire universe. Believing that someone, something, created the universe in the beginning of everything is great. But dividing the world with different religions and putting very low limits to your life because a religious book tells you to? No.

Believe in God, believe in life. Don't believe in God and believe you're going to hell if you don't obey his commands.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

At least unicorns are real. And they have wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    At least unicorns are real. And they have wheels.
    Deir soooo gaaaay.

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post

Discuss.
    I worship the God of SoCal. He tells me to read the "Bible" book and obey His rad commands. Death to the infidels.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself