Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 175

Thread: Our trolls suckle

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    No I ignore them
    Creating a new thread complaining about them and asking if you should leave the forums is not ignoring them.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,125


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Creating a new thread complaining about them and asking if you should leave the forums is not ignoring them.
    She was answering to me so I think she meant IRL
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    I see a condom on Harley's avatar. Am I the only one?
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    She was answering to me so I think she meant IRL
    Then why did she quote my post?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,125


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    I see a condom on Harley's avatar. Am I the only one?

    LOL

    Safe justice !

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Then why did she quote my post?
    She quoted mine
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    She quoted mine
    I think you might want to go back and read that again...it's my post.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Default

    For the record I didn't start this whole thing in order to complain that we had trolls, I just wanted to note that they were boring as hell and not reaching their full potential.



    So you know, noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,575


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I think you might want to go back and read that again...it's my post.
    I quoted his first. I thought you were talking about real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,157


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    For the record I didn't start this whole thing in order to complain that we had trolls, I just wanted to note that they were boring as hell and not reaching their full potential.



    So you know, noted.
    But our troll-baiters are so talented that they manage to keep things going. Kind of like adding a lot of A1 to a very dry steak.

    Only in this case I ignore dry steaks and think that A1 should shut the fuck up.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In.My.Own.Little.Twisted.Sin
    Posts
    511


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    For the record I didn't start this whole thing in order to complain that we had trolls, I just wanted to note that they were boring as hell and not reaching their full potential.



    So you know, noted.
    Just leave the trolls alone. Ignore them all and stop acting like a jerk. Grow the fuck up you little boy and man up. p.s. GET LAID!

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    But our troll-baiters are so talented that they manage to keep things going. Kind of like adding a lot of A1 to a very dry steak.

    Only in this case I ignore dry steaks and think that A1 should shut the fuck up.
    Whatever. Fucking shut up, loser. Trolls deir hideous looking creatures. Thanked GOD, I am not a TROLL, so get behind me Satan. p.s. GET LAID!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •