Yes you do.
Originally Posted by BKDH_1984
Originally Posted by Lizardus
I will be leaving and moving out of my house and out of state. No more the beautiful sunny California. It's my life and my business to start a new chaper in my bible book. For get about my past history and to make matters even worse. I owe money to my school and I will end up getting fired from my work place. Hating my job and my education and especially being known on here as ipunk. so there, you have it but please don't say nothing from something.
Satan, I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by randy
I thought this was gonna be one of these annoying threads in which people complain about trolls. But for one thing, Al coholic didnt start off in a mean or insulting way, he wrote something that made sense. The trolls here tend to be boring and repetitive and defending each other and being nice to each other. and say fuck to someone and then further on say " I like you" there Im thinking of you Cassidy saying that you liked al coholic when Im pretty sure somewhere else you insulted him.
So this thread turned out kinda entertaining and it IS crazy that there are so many pages.
Its clear that saying that we don't like people who keep coming back with other names isnt gonna make them stop. And I agree with al coholic that if you are gonna come back with another name, it would be more fun for you and everyone else, to come back as somebody more constructive, more witty, something more fun not the same old boring victim person who asks everyone to leave them alone and just says annoying things.
Cause really Maria, your Maria Cortez one and your BKDH personas are more or less the same kind of thing, what about coming back with a more original person?
On saturday at Bridgestone Arena
Go to Settings > About > Software Information > More. Tap on Build number approximately seven times. taps) away you are from being a developer.
2. Use the Self Diagnostic ToolAre you having some issues with your HTC One? For example, if your device isn't charging and you want to pinpoint if it's a charger or phone issue, you can easily diagnose the problem yourself by running a diagnostics test.
Disregard the fact that you can type in the contact name in the search bar. For this article's sake, you don't like typing it in, because typing is slow.
1. Remove BlinkFeed from Home ScreenIf you upgraded to the HTC One from an older device like the Evo 4G LTE, the new BlinkFeed feature in Sense 5 can be pretty annoying. Who wants to be bombarded with a constant stream of updates and news whenever they wake their phone?
6. Single Swipe the Camera ViewMost phones today have a small icon, which allows you to switch from front to back camera view. On the HTC One, you probably can't find that option, because it doesn't have one!
10 Tucked Away Features on the HTC One You Didn
If your device did not pass a test, you will then be able to identify the problem and accurately explain the issue to your provider.
4. Make Your Phone a Little FasterWhen you switch in and out of apps, the screen will either fade in or out before displaying the new screen. The time it takes for this transition to occur can actually be controlled if you change the window animation scale. Changing it to 10x will actually give it a slo mo effect, which is a funny trick to play or a quick way to become disorientated.
It's a small tip that many overlook, but it can make your life a little easier. It should also be noted that this same action can be applied when scrolling through your music library.
When you go to your address book, you'll notice that, unlike many other phones, there isn't an alphabet cascading down to the right of the screen with the easy option of selecting the letter you wish to jump to. But the HTC One does have a quick action that you can perform to get you there.
Dial 3424. After you punch in the final , it will bring up the HTC Diagnostic Test screen. Select Accept, and the test menu will appear, which is extremely self explanatory. You can then either Select All or check the box with the corresponding test(s) you wish to run. The device will then run the test, which includes following some simple instructions, and notify you if it passed.
10 Tucked Away Features on the HTC One You Didn Know About
Disabling the animation completely is a fast and easy way to make the phone go a little faster. You will need to go under Developer options, which we covered in the last tip.
Besides, that HTC One you're holding in your hand right now still has a few tricks up its sleeve, especially since it was just updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean last month (and will be getting KitKat by January).
Go to Settings > Developer Options > Advanced. Scroll down to Animation and uncheck the Animation box.
Once in your address book, place two fingers together on the screen and slide them up or down. This will bring up an alphabet box, allowing you to scroll through each individual letter.
There's a lot of cool features rumored to be included in next year's HTC One 2 (M8), the follow up to the flagship HTC One smartphone, including a fingerprint scanner, Android 4.4 KitKat, and Sense 6.0, but it's just too far away to get really excited about yet.
There is a way to permanently hide BlinkFeed without rooting your HTC One, but if you don't mind checking it out every now and then, there is a simpler solution. Tap and hold on the empty area. After a second, a window with your widgets will pop up. At the top of that window, there will be three thumbnails of your primary screens. Tap and hold the screen you want to set as your new home screen. After holding for a short second, you will see a new menu above the thumbnails that says "Set as home." Drag and drop the screen you chose to that option.
This cool feature is as easy as dialing a code, and it covers almost every feature on the phone: audio, LED, charger, camera, censors, and much more.
3. Enable the Developer OptionsIf you're new to softModding, then you'll need this tip. In most cases, the One will not come with Developer Option enabled, meaning that you will not be able to access it through the settings menu. Also, it usually disables the option after you've updated the software. This option will allow you to access the device from your PC with Android SDK (software development kit), which is useful when flashing a custom ROM.
5. Scroll Through Contacts with EaseAre you a networker with hundreds of contacts? Or maybe you're good with the ladies (or gentleman). Regardless, you may have a ton of contacts in your phone, and chances are you hate scrolling all the way down through hundreds of contacts to a name like Zelda or Xavier.
Yes, you can easily go under the camera options and switch it, but what if you need to take an emergency selfie?! In that case, just swipe.
"You are now a developer!", should pop up below, notifying you that you have successfully enabled the developer options.
I'm sure there's a few hidden features lurking within your HTC One that you haven't discovered yet, and in this softModder guide, I'll be showing you my ten favorite less than obvious tips and tricks.
Let the enlightenment begin to engulf your face with the look of amazement as you make your way out of the ignorance and into the knowing!
You should notice that the animation between apps will be cut completely. If you change your mind, you can always go back and check animations back on.
Tags for this Thread