Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Our trolls suckle

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    i don't have to explain myself.
    Yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Yes you do.
    You winz.

I will be leaving and moving out of my house and out of state. No more the beautiful sunny California. It's my life and my business to start a new chaper in my bible book. For get about my past history and to make matters even worse. I owe money to my school and I will end up getting fired from my work place. Hating my job and my education and especially being known on here as ipunk. so there, you have it but please don't say nothing from something.

You break my heart

Quote Originally Posted by randy View Post
    You break my heart
    Satan, I'm all ears.

I thought this was gonna be one of these annoying threads in which people complain about trolls. But for one thing, Al coholic didnt start off in a mean or insulting way, he wrote something that made sense. The trolls here tend to be boring and repetitive and defending each other and being nice to each other. and say fuck to someone and then further on say " I like you" there Im thinking of you Cassidy saying that you liked al coholic when Im pretty sure somewhere else you insulted him.

So this thread turned out kinda entertaining and it IS crazy that there are so many pages.

Its clear that saying that we don't like people who keep coming back with other names isnt gonna make them stop. And I agree with al coholic that if you are gonna come back with another name, it would be more fun for you and everyone else, to come back as somebody more constructive, more witty, something more fun not the same old boring victim person who asks everyone to leave them alone and just says annoying things.

Cause really Maria, your Maria Cortez one and your BKDH personas are more or less the same kind of thing, what about coming back with a more original person?