Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Our trolls suckle

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    You're definitely a guy, your personality, even for a false one is lame, and I dont like reading anything you say.

I am so not a guy. My fabulous personality is my business.

Your the lame/boring one and I bet you don't even have sex w/your girlfriend.

I hate reading your shit as well. Fuck off! Dickwad!

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post

Hahahaha. Angsty.

A terrible idea to accuse WCM of such things... because then he'll be forced to prove it, and NObody wants to see that
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    I am so not a guy. My fabulous personality is my business.

I hate reading your shit as well. Fuck off! Dickwad!
    I forgot to mention that you are utterly and completely predictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I forgot to mention that you are utterly and completely predictable.
    Listen, I am now sorry for bringing up your girlfriend she decently had nothing to do with you putting me down. I do in fact apologize for it (and for her & to you), seriously. really.

I am very predictable.

^See, the whole over-apolagetic, nice thing you do just shows your a persona, not a real person. You're probably some desperately lonely 15 year old dude.

Also, people often project their own problems onto others. Especially noticeable when these issues are brought up outta nowhere. Maybe you're the one not banging a girlfreind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    ^See, the whole over-apolagetic, nice thing you do just shows your a persona, not a real person. You're probably some desperately lonely 15 year old dude.

Also, people often project their own problems onto others. Especially noticeable when these issues are brought up outta nowhere. Maybe you're the one not banging a girlfreind?
    Don't fuck with me. Leave me alone. I feel like shit now, thanks to you. I am so not a dude nor a men or whatever, just a girl fan that's all.

Nah, you feel pretty good. You created a persona to get attention, and here we are! Suppose you're really a 25 year old. Why would your feelings get hurt over someone making a false accusation on the internet.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

I thought you weren't gonna name names yet you use mine. Why do that and insult me???
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    I thought you weren't gonna name names yet you use mine. Why do that and insult me???
    If you read what I said there's nothing insulting, you're an example.

It's like if you were wearing a blue shirt and I was saying something like "so I bought a blue shirt yesterday, like hers!(and pointed)" you'd be pretty silly to get insulted like that.