Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Our trolls suckle

See...better trolls fight back with witty comments. Our trolls just whine and act indignant. Sad really...
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Nah, you feel pretty good. You created a persona to get attention, and here we are! Suppose you're really a 25 year old. Why would your feelings get hurt over someone making a false accusation on the internet.
    Fucker, just stay out of my goddamn business. And go play w/your dick instead of coming on here and making people feel like victims.

If you read what I said there's nothing insulting, you're an example.

It's like if you were wearing a blue shirt and I was saying something like "so I bought a blue shirt yesterday, like hers!(and pointed)" you'd be pretty silly to get insulted like that.
    whatever if you arent gonna use names why use mine whether it is an example or not. did i do something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    Fucker, just stay out of my goddamn business. And go play w/your dick instead of coming on here and making people feel like victims.
    Well if I offended you with a bucket of vicious lies then why would you keep coming back and posting in this thread?

Unless, like your avatar that says SEX in big pink letters, it's a ploy for attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    whatever if you arent gonna use names why use mine whether it is an example or not. did i do something wrong?
    Nah, we're cool. "Not naming names" is an expression of sorts, meaning that I wasn't going to point out anyone in particular(atleast not at first) as a culprit, it doesn't mean I literally won't name anyone even in reference.

Unless ofcourse you're also a troll, but I don't wanna go all McCarthyist here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Well if I offended you with a bucket of vicious lies then why would you keep coming back and posting in this thread?

Unless, like your avatar that says SEX in big pink letters, it's a ploy for attention.
    See. Why do you do that? She said to stop and you should. You need to respect people whether it is over the internet or not. You don't know her personally so you can't judge her or make those statements.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Please do. I want people to name names.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Then why you keep on pushing my red bottons. I have zero patience for people like you and can not tolerate it.

SEX is my business! So what, my avatar is sexy & hot.

Obviously, I attract your attention.

I love The Offspring and deir fans, that's why I came on here and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Please do. I want people to name names.
    That's exactly what a TROLL would say. You TROLL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Nah, we're cool. "Not naming names" is an expression of sorts, meaning that I wasn't going to point out anyone in particular(atleast not at first) as a culprit, it doesn't mean I literally won't name anyone even in reference.

I still don't understand what a troll is