Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 175

Thread: Our trolls suckle

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest United States
    Posts
    4,069


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post

    FUCK
    what you think.
    Depending on what I think about, I do.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In.My.Own.Little.Twisted.Sin
    Posts
    511


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Depending on what I think about, I do.
    FUCK what I think.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,579


    Default

    Just leave her alone. Birch, you are really mean. Leave her alone. Al Coholic I like you but would you please leave her alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In.My.Own.Little.Twisted.Sin
    Posts
    511


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    Just leave her alone. Birch, you are really mean. Leave her alone. Al Coholic I like you but would you please leave her alone?
    Muchas Gracias.

    But seriously, though ya really think they would listen to ya? I doubt it though.

    Let 'em have fun amusing me for all I care.

    Deir just men that need to get laid more often!

    Cassidy, I know dat deir crushing on me. Because I know I look good! LOL

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,579


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    Muchas Gracias.

    But seriously, though ya really think they would listen to ya? I doubt it though.

    Let 'em have fun amusing me for all I care.

    Deir just men that need to get laid more often!

    Cassidy, I know dat deir crushing on me. Because I know I look good! LOL
    At least they aren't ruining your self-esteem.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In.My.Own.Little.Twisted.Sin
    Posts
    511


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    At least they aren't ruining your self-esteem.
    My self esteem used to be low but now its quite high.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,093


    Default

    Wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by BKDH_1984 View Post
    If I wanted too, I could just hunt your ass down without any help from the FBI assholes nor a single soul.
    1. Did the end of this sentence make sense to anyone?

    2. HAHA you think you could track down a user on the bbs using the FBI... pretty sure the FBI needs more to go on than a user name, AND they need just crimes to go tracking someone down. What if you COULD hunt him down with the FBI? What would the FBI do to him exactly? "Hey Iamsam from the offspring bbs, could you please stop being mean to this troll ipunk? Thxsomuch."
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,579


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Wait...


    1. Did the end of this sentence make sense to anyone?

    2. HAHA you think you could track down a user on the bbs using the FBI... pretty sure the FBI needs more to go on than a user name, AND they need just crimes to go tracking someone down. What if you COULD hunt him down with the FBI? What would the FBI do to him exactly? "Hey Iamsam from the offspring bbs, could you please stop being mean to this troll ipunk? Thxsomuch."
    Yeah it maid sense... she could find him without help.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,093


    Default

    Misread. Doesn't make any sense that it brought up the FBI at allllll.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,579


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Misread. Doesn't make any sense that it brought up the FBI at allllll.
    People use the FBI to track down other people. By the way, there is more than a user name, there is an IP address.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •