Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day ; Are homos people?

I can't say I agree with Justin's methods, but the result here is pretty hilarious.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I can't honestly say I am proud to be human. Humans started wars. Some humans murder. Animals kill for survival. Humans kill for I don't even know what. Many animals live in peace among eachother and I think a society like that would be much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    I can't honestly say I am proud to be human. Humans started wars. Some humans murder. Animals kill for survival. Humans kill for I don't even know what. Many animals live in peace among eachother and I think a society like that would be much better.
    Maybe the reason humans start wars, is because they actually have the utilities (weapons, planes, money etc.) to do so. I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna see any animals inventing shit and flying planes any time soon.

That being said, animals do have wars, of sorts. they can't exactly have anything to spread out, and are somewhat incapable of forming "sides". If you saw a bunch of animals fighting, you could call that a war (from their perspective at least).

People kill for reasons (although, I'll admit not very good ones) They could have a mental illness, or they might just find no other way out of a situation then to kill someone.

To the question at hand now
    I think to be classified as "human", a species would have to be able to communicate sufficiently (And yes they can communicate, but it isn't all sophisticated), have the skills to invent anything they might need to live (and the means to get what is needed to do so), and be able to live alongside each other in general peace. That's really a generalization, there's much more to go into, but I feel incapable of providing any more insight into the matter. At some point though, there's a line a species crosses to become an intelligent, form of human.
    Last edited by Ryder1234; 10-11-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by killer_queen View Post
    I wouldn't want to feed & keep a homo in my house like a cat or an hamster
    You've got to be joking, a neanderman would make the best pet ever!!! If I had one I'd name him Ron Perlman and dress him in a funny hat and medieval britches, and I'd take him for walks every day and train him to do funny little dances for roast beef treats.

i think therefore i am.

i fuck other godless heathens therefore i am.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1234 View Post
    Maybe the reason humans start wars, is because they actually have the utilities (weapons, planes, money etc.) to do so. I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna see any animals inventing shit and flying planes any time soon.

That being said, animals do have wars, of sorts. they can't exactly have anything to spread out, and are somewhat incapable of forming "sides". If you saw a bunch of animals fighting, you could call that a war (from their perspective at least).

People kill for reasons (although, I'll admit not very good ones) They could have a mental illness, or they might just find no other way out of a situation then to kill someone.

To the question at hand now
    I think to be classified as "human", a species would have to be able to communicate sufficiently (And yes they can communicate, but it isn't all sophisticated), have the skills to invent anything they might need to live (and the means to get what is needed to do so), and be able to live alongside each other in general peace. That's really a generalization, there's much more to go into, but I feel incapable of providing any more insight into the matter. At some point though, there's a line a species crosses to become an intelligent, form of human.
    Just because we can do something doesn't mean we should!
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

To reply seriously, otters use tools, some apes are also capable of crafting them. Bees have a sophisticated language. Ants engage in warfare, tend livestock and have institutionalised slavery. Elephants respond to death and dying in a way that suggests they have some form of religion, or at least the capacity for abstract thought. Killer Whales and honeybirds have initiated trade of services with humans without being domesticated or subservient.

So it's hard to really pick out one specific thing that draws the line between humans and animals. I think that it's probably the ability to readily understand and expand on the work of previous generations that makes us human.

Also, Dexter12296566 is an ignorant retard.

You know, speaking of ignorant or retarded, you're putting human concepts into a context that make no sense.

There is no evidence of elephants having a religion, dealing with death is part of a 'social' structure. And I wouldn't even use the term 'social' if I knew a better one. Not saying they aren't intelligent.

Anyways got any more scathing criticisms for any other 14 year olds?
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Should I be asking people their age before making a simple observation?

No, you should keep your mouth shut when you're in a new place. Unless of course you want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.