Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Redestructed

I am completely speechless and that means something The wait was definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    It might be from Trainspotting... if my memory serves me right.
    There is nothing wrong with your memory ... nice add, by the way Rok, hopefully youtube wouldn't pull your teaser because of the copyright issue.

Yep, the part IS from Trainspotting, and to answer ad8's question: yes, Self-Destruction is about drugs.

I hope everything's gonna be ok with the teaser, because trainspotting is tagged in the description of the video. However, it might not be a bad idea to make it more clearly where that part was taken from, i'll suggest that to the drummer (he was the one who put the teaser together, he's really good with this stuff) who uploaded the video.

Anyway, thanks for the positive response

Oh, man! This stuff is just awesome, I'm really impressed, it sounds so good. I can't wait to listen to more of your stuff. You guys just got a new fan!

Thanks everyone for the positive response, it's really nice feeling when people like the songs you wrote for your own pleasure

Anyway, full songs may be released very soon (maybe sooner than you think, if everything goes as planned)... That's all i'm telling you for now

Sounds promising
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Big news: recording sessions are finished. Now it's my job to mix them properly, and later also master the songs.

I'll let you know about the release dates as soon as we decide about them. The songs will be released separately, one every few days, and hopefully the first one will be released early in the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Big news: recording sessions are finished. Now it's my job to mix them properly, and later also master the songs.

I'll let you know about the release dates as soon as we decide about them. The songs will be released separately, one every few days, and hopefully the first one will be released early in the next week.
    Awesome! This means you'll also have something ready for the mixtape this time around, eh?
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Alright, can't wait!
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    Awesome! This means you'll also have something ready for the mixtape this time around, eh?
    Yep, but we haven't yet decided about which song it would be. I feel great, i wasn't expecting that we would finish recording all the needed vocals today (we finished the 2 songs that needed to be finished, which is more than i hoped for). We're all pleased with how it went today, it felt like we achieved something. Now it's all up to me to finish the product

More information coming in the next few days

Default Self-Destruction release date

The wait is almost over. The first song from our demo, titeled Self-Destruction (which some of you might remember from a few bits that were posted about a year ago), will be released on tuesday, december 15th. The other two songs will follow soon after, we will publish one at a time.