Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: The Redestructed

Ah fuck it. I wanted to keep it a surprise (well, kind of), but since the update on our facebook profile that's kind of pointless

Anyway, from my previous updates you know we've been practising a lot during the last few months and that we have a few new songs. Well, those few new songs are finally ready for recording (at least 3 of them are, with 4th still in the works). So you can expect to finally hear some new demos from us, possibly by the end of this summer.

We're very much alive and breathing. But The Redestructed era has come to an end.

Worry not, because All One to Me era just begun. Same band, just a new name, 2 new members (who aren't so new anymore, since they've been in the band for over a year now), and most importantly, 2 brand new songs.

Enjoy

http://allonetome.bandcamp.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/AllOneToMe

I like the track titled "Fight Pain With Fire"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Always nice to see people who like what we do, so thanks!

We have many more to come, but this time it'll be in the form of a proper release (whether an EP or an album we aren't sure yet, and we also don't yet know when exactly this might happen).

Okay I listened to those two demos by All One To Me, and I don't know how many times I hit the button to replay them. For the past two days I have spent around 2 and a half hours listening to those two songs.

Really good job. I love them.
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

I read through all of this thread now, and I'm now very curious about The Redestructed. For every download link I followed, the file wasn't available; and for every YouTube link I followed, the video had been removed. I really like All One To Me, and would love to hear some of your older stuff with The Redestructed. Is there anyway that'd be possible?

Well, the 3 demos that we recorded in 2009 were up on youtube until recently, when we decided to remove them. There is a reason for pulling them down, we felt that those recordings weren't really that good. Not that the songs would be bad, it's just the way we recorded them - tons of mistakes, the vocals weren't good and the sound could be better. Those were our really early days so those things are understandable, we've improved a lot since then.

So for now these 2 new should suffice, until we have a proper release, we were talking about recording an EP this year or maybe even an album (if we'd have enough songs for that), so the new versions (there will be some changes to them) of those songs should surface then

Okay that sounds great. I'll just have to be patient until then.

A video from our first gig as "All One to Me":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob8WE...&feature=share

This is our only song in Slovene language so far. It is one of our joke songs. Even if you can't understand it, what really matters is the energy

Huh, time for an update, right?

So a lot has happened in this past year, including another minor lineup change (we have a new rhythm guitarist yet again, another fun fella). We've finally been playing more gigs (actually we have another one newx weekend, we play at a skate contest), and we're talking about finally putting out some proper release, which will probably be an EP. The problem is money (no shit, eh?), so we've gotta save up some more before actually renting a studio and recording the damn thing. Should be fun when we finally get to it. We have a pretty nice selection of songs for it, there's some melodic stuff, some dark and heavy grungy stuff, and some highly energetic stuff as well.

Until then we still have 2 demo songs for you to listen to on out FB profile page, and there might be a video from one of our past gigs coming up soon (it's not the best quality, but what the hell), so stay tuned.
    Last edited by Rooster; 01-20-2013 at 05:35 AM.