Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 152

Thread: Benefits of abortion

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I'll give you a legitimate reason. People are horny, ignorant fucks. You'll never get abstinence to work in our society.
    This sounds like you're saying that anyone who doesn't want a kid who is having sex is a horny ignorant fuck. You might be right, but is that really what you're trying to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,452


    Default

    I'm assuming I was tired at the time. I just meant that people will always, always, be having sex, whether they want a baby or not. It is just something humans do. I think I was just trying to reinforce my belief that teaching abstinence is ridiculous and is just going to lead to more unprotected sex. I don't feel that every couple having sex are ignorant fucks, only the ones who do it carelessly and unprotected.

    Also, still very tired, but uhh... far less angry then I was when I posted that, or something.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  3. #93


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [[Meli.x]] View Post
    Answer to your first question, i call it necassary. at the end of the day, i dont believe it is a human life until it has been born. The living person is the most important. you are saying you would rather give the mother and father the pain of having to give up their child, to know that their child is growing up somewhere else and them not be able to see it?

    Answer to question two. no.

    Answer to question three... yes you have defined murder, but a fetus only has the potential to be a human life.

    Answer to question four... You are wrong, you can get pregnant, maybe not physically.. but if you impregnate a woman, that baby is as much yours as it is hers. When i had a scare, my boyfriend was just as important as i was when deciding what we would do if the test came back positive. He would have been just as pregnant as me. As for the not thinking i can afford a child. i am a 17 year old student who is on minimum wage and works only 4 hours a week. of course i cant afford it, not to mention that my parents would kill me. But at the end of the day, i never miss a pill, i go to the doctors every 6 months, we dont take risks. yes, contraception fails, but at the end of the day, sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"
    Yeah, well, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "life begins at conception". If it's not alive while still in the womb, it wouldn't need necessities such as food and oxygen. Also, it wouldn't kick either. And yes, I would rather the mother and father give the child a fair chance to live a life instead of screwing it out of life because they decided they don't want it.

    As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,156


    Default

    There is this tag that says "new bad religion song." What is the new bad religion song. is it the tittle of the thread "Benefits of Abortion?" or something else.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,076


    Default

    TakesMeNowhere, you are clearly wise and in the know of how serious relationships work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,430


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
    I was originally going to say something about how you could be taken as slightly exaggerating, then I realized you were right.

    For me, there's no relationships without constant sex all the time, without or without contraceptives. I am a firm believer that sex is more important than personality.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  7. #97


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
    Yes, with the astronomical amounts of money poured into health care, pharmaceuticals and other biomedical measures to keep people healthy/alive, clearly we care more about the whales - who are disapearing at an alarming rate and only about 1/1000 people do anything to help them.
    Last edited by SweetTatyana; 11-27-2009 at 06:48 PM.
    Tatyana <3

    Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

  8. #98


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17.
    This is NOT a stupid remark actually. From a neuroscience prespective, several hormones are released by the brain during sex/orgasm (ie. oxytocin) that are actually paramount in pair bonding (added closeness and strength in your connection).
    Tatyana <3

    Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,076


    Default

    Not to mention that it feels really, really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  10. #100


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _lost_ View Post
    not to mention that it feels really, really good.
    +10!!!
    Tatyana <3

    Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •