Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of abortion

Um, rather turned on by internet statements. Kill me now.

EDIT - Sorry. Drunk. I guess. Still, I don't know.

Feck. I CANT FIND A WINK
    Last edited by T-6005; 11-27-2009 at 10:40 PM.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I agree with Lost, abortions feel really really good.

And condoms don't. The logic really explains itself here.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Totally! Abortions rule, condoms suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    Yeah, well, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "life begins at conception". If it's not alive while still in the womb, it wouldn't need necessities such as food and oxygen. Also, it wouldn't kick either. And yes, I would rather the mother and father give the child a fair chance to live a life instead of screwing it out of life because they decided they don't want it.

As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
    One fast remark; do you really think, one is allowed to abort a baby ANYWHERE in this world, by the time it's able to kick?!?!

Okay, make it two fast remarks; it's naive to think a baby is always going to come into this world having a mother AND a father. Biologically, yes, in practice, absolutely not.

To others; saying a fertilized egg in the womb is no form of life is insanely naive aswell. It's an argument used to close any discussion on abortion with the supposed conclusion that it's completely justified & no ethical issue. It is an ethical issue. A fertilized egg is a form of life. What's more important, is that as long as it has no complete functioning neurological system, it's certain it has no central registration of what happens peripherally & externally. So no thoughts, no memory, no pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTatyana View Post
    This is NOT a stupid remark actually. From a neuroscience prespective, several hormones are released by the brain during sex/orgasm (ie. oxytocin) that are actually paramount in pair bonding (added closeness and strength in your connection).
    But if you decide you want to be with someone just to get in their pants, that's not love. That's lust. You should love a person for who they are, not because they have a nice ass or big boobs.

Joy, I would not be the least bit surprised if abortions were given pretty late into a pregnancy. I was simply disputing Meli.X's statement that a baby's life doesn't officially begin until it's born.

Joy, I would not be the least bit surprised if abortions were given pretty late into a pregnancy. I was simply disputing Meli.X's statement that a baby's life doesn't officially begin until it's born.
    Let me tell you; not a legal one. Sorry, there's no way (depending on what you define as "pretty late into pregnancy"). Of course it differs per nation what time limit is set for abortus provocatus, but there's absolutely no way doctors are going to pluck a kicking almost full grown baby out of a woman. Do you think the law has absolutely no consideration for ethics, or something?!

Just wondering, but do you know anything about the development of an embryo to becoming a baby & when a mother can start feeling her baby kick? I think it could be very helpful for you to look that up, when entering a discussion like this one.
    Last edited by JoY; 11-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

I wish they would allow late abortions. That way the fetus has more time to fully develop their soul and we'll have more to work with fuel wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
    Well ya know....a whale is more alive than a foetus...But seriously, give us some proof that people care more about the whales?

just because you believe life starts at conception, doesnt mean everyone believes it.
    It's nearly always these anti-contracpetion people that also disagree with abortion...get realistic...people have sex (whether it be for love or just a random fuck), end of story.

Maybe that's because whales are underpopulating the planet, rather than overpopulating it.

Whale souls are suprisingly underdeveloped considering their size. Even a full grown whale soul won't provide as much soul energy as a first trimester fetus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.