Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 152

Thread: Benefits of abortion

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,379


    Default

    Abortions are required to ensure Lost her new funnypants fit, because I have a feeling this pair's wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    179


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    Yeah, well, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "life begins at conception". If it's not alive while still in the womb, it wouldn't need necessities such as food and oxygen. Also, it wouldn't kick either. And yes, I would rather the mother and father give the child a fair chance to live a life instead of screwing it out of life because they decided they don't want it.

    As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
    You can believe what you like about when life "Begins" so to speak.. but i said sex is an IMPORTANT part of a relationship, not the whole fucking thing.

    And as for saying "you are a clear example of how todays youth are going right down the shitter." then you can get of your high horse.. im in over a 2 and a half year relationship, ive only ever slept with one guy and i found that quite a dickish thing to say. Considering i know someone MY age with a 2 year old child, of wich has 2 possible fathers... and you say people like ME are the youths who are "going down the shitter". You dont know me, my morals or even anything about my general personality.. if you did, that would be the last thing you would say.

    As i stated before, if you even bothered paying attention to the things that make me sound less of a monster than you portray me to be, you may have read that i think it is Neccassary not GOOD you fucking tool.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,158


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    There is this tag that says "new bad religion song." What is the new bad religion song. is it the tittle of the thread "Benefits of Abortion?" or something else.
    I'm quoting my self. What is the new bad religion song. Is it the tittle?

    Quote Originally Posted by [[Meli.x]] View Post
    You can believe what you like about when life "Begins" so to speak.. but i said sex is an IMPORTANT part of a relationship, not the whole fucking thing.

    And as for saying "you are a clear example of how todays youth are going right down the shitter." then you can get of your high horse.. im in over a 2 and a half year relationship, ive only ever slept with one guy and i found that quite a dickish thing to say. Considering i know someone MY age with a 2 year old child, of wich has 2 possible fathers... and you say people like ME are the youths who are "going down the shitter". You dont know me, my morals or even anything about my general personality.. if you did, that would be the last thing you would say.

    As i stated before, if you even bothered paying attention to the things that make me sound less of a monster than you portray me to be, you may have read that i think it is Neccassary not GOOD you fucking tool.
    alright let's keep it friendly ladies.

    BTW, how much are these aborted fetuses going to sell for.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,898


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    I'm quoting my self. What is the new bad religion song. Is it the tittle?
    Yeah, I think it has something to do with the tittle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    México City
    Posts
    548


    Thumbs up Example

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    This is thread is for people to tell me why abortion is good and what are its benefits. sources would be appreciated because you opinion is not valid if it isn't using facts to back up your statement of why it is good.
    remember, discuss why it is good
    Is good,because you can´t to bring unwanted children,threfore are more autoestima and less bad people
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,609


    Default

    Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread. Unless you enjoy hitting your head against a brick wall. Which is the inevitable conclusion irrespective of your side of the debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    México City
    Posts
    548


    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread. Unless you enjoy hitting your head against a brick wall. Which is the inevitable conclusion irrespective of your side of the debate.
    Clearly, as you're not a girl and you have not been violated, you can say
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #118


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    But if you decide you want to be with someone just to get in their pants, that's not love. That's lust. You should love a person for who they are, not because they have a nice ass or big boobs.
    It couldn't be more obvious that I am not talking about a relationship based AROUND sex. I was saying sex is important part and adds to your connection.

    Edit: You know its funny you're calling Melix an example of how youth today is becoming shittered. I guess everyone can't strive to be a judgemental "moralist". Guess what, the earth is over populated, human life isn't as "valuable" as it is cracked up to be, too much supply, not enough demand.
    Last edited by SweetTatyana; 11-28-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    Tatyana <3

    Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,578


    Default

    Well I have found something I am against more than abortion... HUMAN ROBOTS!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxvY...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    179


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    alright let's keep it friendly ladies.
    I was willing to keep it friendly, in fact i have... until i basically got called scum. A total stranger can say to me that because im such a young whipper snapper i couldnt possibly know ANYTHING about love and relationships and how I myself am representative of a promiscuous generation. Yet I am the one who has presented my arguments without offending anyone, and without even once being nasty. well thank you.. I dont come onto this forum to be called an uncaring whore, which is, in effect the basics of what i was called.. because its "okay" if i get pregnant because i can murder that little innocent child and it would all be fine and dandy. Well guess what? it would tear me up.. but no.. because im "stupid" i cant possibly NOT get pregnant and have an abortion now can i? because thats what my generation is like.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •