Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of abortion

Quote Originally Posted by [[Meli.x]] View Post
    I was willing to keep it friendly, in fact i have... until i basically got called scum. A total stranger can say to me that because im such a young whipper snapper i couldnt possibly know ANYTHING about love and relationships and how I myself am representative of a promiscuous generation. Yet I am the one who has presented my arguments without offending anyone, and without even once being nasty. well thank you.. I dont come onto this forum to be called an uncaring whore, which is, in effect the basics of what i was called.. because its "okay" if i get pregnant because i can murder that little innocent child and it would all be fine and dandy. Well guess what? it would tear me up.. but no.. because im "stupid" i cant possibly NOT get pregnant and have an abortion now can i? because thats what my generation is like.
    Well, the thing is, we all know you like to sleep around and kick children on the weekend.

Anyway I totally agree with you, abortion aside, sex is an important part of a relationship and I think you have sufficient relationship experience to say so.
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    BTW, how much are these aborted fetuses going to sell for.
    That's Per's job to know. My guess is that at this point we won't be able to give you much for them until business grows and demand is high enough, but with time I think we'll be able to make a profit and help you make a profit at the same time. We've got to make it a win-win kind of situation in order to really get this movement going.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread.
    Trolleys! Genius... *scrambles for note pad*
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTatyana View Post
    Well, the thing is, we all know you like to sleep around and kick children on the weekend.
    Its true. I saw her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I agree with Meli. You've no right to go calling people shit just because, OMG they have sex. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post

Trolleys! Genius... *scrambles for note pad*
    Trolleys! Of Course! It's so simple!

If I might add, us folks down in RD have discovered that abortions the old fashioned medical way, wastes about 10% of the soul. We need to cause more trauma in order to squeeze the last drops of sweet soul out of that little sucker!

We are currently experimenting with different procedures, including suction, falcons punches, and, the classic, clothes hangers, but results are yet to be determined.

We will keep you posted.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Good to know that the head of our research department is hard at work. I'm eager to see conclusive results.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by chicapowerpunk View Post
    Clearly, as you're not a girl and you have not been violated, you can say
    Are you saying rapists don't have rights? THEIR FATHERS TOO! LIFE IS SACRED!

As far as the price of fetus-power goes, it's rather simple. Oil is expensive and non-renewable, plutonium is expensive and hard to come by, weather-based energy sources are unreliable and inefficient.

But people will always have babies that they won't want, making this by far the cheapest AND CLEANEST form of energy ever created.

Think of fetus-powered trolleys in every city, the world's most efficient and quick system of public transportation, we could free ourselves from fuel dependency in a decade.

The taxes from fetus-power could fund universal and comprehensive healthcare in the USA for a CENTURY.

So you tell me, is the life of one dead baby worth more than the life of THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    fetus fuel sounds like an energy drink.

turn that embryo into an embrygo!!!

*yes i know embryos aren't fetuses. Quiet, you.
    when god gives you fetuses

make fetus-ade?