Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Benefits of abortion

I take it you're a teenager too?

Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    I take it you're a teenager too?
    I take it you had nothing intelligent to say?
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    We can give government subsides to unemployed women who have abortions to fuel this new fetus-based economy.

It'll be the "New Deal" for the 21st Century; just like we did in the 30s, but with lots more baby killing this time.
    But if we subsidize the abortions then technically they are working! It's a win win! Clean, renewable energy and a cut in the rate of unemployment! Drinks all around!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    And lot's more profit! Think of a future with no more economic crises! Where profits go up but don't necessarily have to come down! (like the rockets for Mars exploration, or this inconvenient erection I have. God I don't want to take the bus right now...)
    Profit is the kicker. While we will pay these incubators (aborting mothers) we won't pay them a lot...just enough so that they can't think of doing anything else, but not enough to where they don't need us.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTatyana View Post
    I take it you had nothing intelligent to say?
    I take it you don't know how to mind your own business?

This is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread because obviously some people let a message board opinion determine whether they are going to have a good day or a bad day. I mean, really. It's a message board. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, fine. That's your right. But at least respond with some form of dignity, for crying out loud. You really lose credibility when you respond with "fuck you". I've seen people on here bash one of my all-time favorite bands Green Day, but I don't fly off the handle about it or let it effect my mood because it's their opinion. Meli.X, I'm sorry you apparently thought I called you scum. I don't see how that's any worse than you calling me disgusting, so you really have no room to talk. I'm against abortion and no one can change that. To those of you who are for it, think about this. Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own. I can't change you view on it anymore than you could change mine. Just thought I'd leave you with food for thought, so to speak. Good day.

Oh for fucks sake. You two should just do it, have a baby/fetus, and call it good.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

I think Take is trolling himself, it's amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

This is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread because obviously some people let a message board opinion determine whether they are going to have a good day or a bad day. I mean, really. It's a message board. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, fine. That's your right. But at least respond with some form of dignity, for crying out loud. You really lose credibility when you respond with "fuck you". I've seen people on here bash one of my all-time favorite bands Green Day, but I don't fly off the handle about it or let it effect my mood because it's their opinion. Meli.X, I'm sorry you apparently thought I called you scum. I don't see how that's any worse than you calling me disgusting, so you really have no room to talk. I'm against abortion and no one can change that. To those of you who are for it, think about this. Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own. I can't change you view on it anymore than you could change mine. Just thought I'd leave you with food for thought, so to speak. Good day.

LOL!
    i didnt call you disgusting for a start, i said i think its disgusting that people can call a mother who has aborted a murderer.. you seem to be thinking more about a blob of stem cells than the already alive and functioning mother..
    Whos putting words into other people mouths. If i knew my father raped my mother to conceive me, it would repulse me.. i wouldnt be pissed off at her, because at the end of the day, as ive been saying through this whole thread, i think the parents are the most important. to think i was a result of such a barbaric crime would sicken me, but it would have been my mothers choice.

Im not trying to change your view, i havnt said i was, i just wasnt too happy at the way i was spoken too.. wether im 17 or 27, it makes no difference, i notice you havnt posted your age, so i cant even counter the patronising and condesending comments

Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own.
    I don't like this argument...you'd be dead, so you wouldnt be able to think "Oh my mother is such a bitch for aborting me". Duh. Foetuses (Foeti?) can't think, nevermind dead ones.

I really just don't care,I mean if you want to abort your baby it's fine with me.If you you don't want to go through with it then ok why are you even talking about it anymore?Just do whatever you want,I honestly do not care...
    Last edited by ospringfan112113; 01-19-2011 at 08:26 PM.