Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of abortion

Quote Originally Posted by TakesMeNowhere28 View Post
    An abortion costs more than just money.
    But think of its secondary value in terms of energy. In a few years its predicted that we could actually PAY people to have abortions!

Whereas you think the child doesn't deserve to live all because it came from the sperm of a rapist?
    Not if it'll power my lightbulb for half an hour!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    But think of its secondary value in terms of energy. In a few years its predicted that we could actually PAY people to have abortions!
    Why don't you be in charge of marketing? I've got the technology end of things and IamSam is clearly the idea man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Well... people say I shouldn't say what I would do if I had not been put in that position, and I think you are right, actually. I can't be against something I have almost no knowledge of and I have never had to use! A friend of mine got pregnant and is kicked out of her house unless she gets an abortion, even though she is sixteen with no where to go so in the worst of circumstances, even though I want to be against it, when I am in a relationship I might need to get one in the future.(I never want to though)
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

"There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Default omg

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    *pic*
    I tip my hat to you good sir, this made my night.

Seriously, i sense a noble prize heading out way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Fetus Fuel sounds like an energy drink.

Turn that embryo into an embryGO!!!

*yes i know embryos aren't fetuses. quiet, you.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 11-24-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Okay Meli.X, if you don't like people who have abortions being called murderers, what do you call it then? Are they or are they not taking another human life? Is that not the definition of murder? You say we shouldn't comment until we've been put in that situation. Well, that would be pretty tough for me considering I'm a GUY and can't GET pregnant. If you don't think you can afford a child, why take the risk of having one by having sex?
    Answer to your first question, i call it necassary. at the end of the day, i dont believe it is a human life until it has been born. The living person is the most important. you are saying you would rather give the mother and father the pain of having to give up their child, to know that their child is growing up somewhere else and them not be able to see it?

Answer to question two. no.

Answer to question three... yes you have defined murder, but a fetus only has the potential to be a human life.

Answer to question four... You are wrong, you can get pregnant, maybe not physically.. but if you impregnate a woman, that baby is as much yours as it is hers. When i had a scare, my boyfriend was just as important as i was when deciding what we would do if the test came back positive. He would have been just as pregnant as me. As for the not thinking i can afford a child. i am a 17 year old student who is on minimum wage and works only 4 hours a week. of course i cant afford it, not to mention that my parents would kill me. But at the end of the day, i never miss a pill, i go to the doctors every 6 months, we dont take risks. yes, contraception fails, but at the end of the day, sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"

Quote Originally Posted by [[Meli.x]] View Post
    sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"
    This is absolutely the first time I've heard a pro-choice person give a response to the question of why people who can't take care of a baby just don't have sex. I think there are still a lot of holes in this argument, but it's nice to see someone actually try to answer instead of ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I'll give you a legitimate reason. People are horny, ignorant fucks. You'll never get abstinence to work in our society.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Abortion sends babies to "God" faster.