Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought

Default Thought

We take masturbation for granted. What if in an alternate world one could only achieve sexual gratification through hours of vigorous sex?

Then that person came to this world and everybody can get off whenever they want, however often they want. People here actually opt out of masturbating to do other things. "That's crazy talk!" non-masturbatory people would say. That person would think they're in heaven, with a new super-ability. Many people from this alternate world would rather be able to get themselves off and go about their day then other super-abilities, like flying.

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Thumbs up

Hours of sex until ejaculation/sexual gratification is reached? Doesn't seem like something that's evolutionarily favorable, so human being would probably be extinct. Still a good point, I'd rather keep my masturbationary powers.

Although if women in that alternate world would need oral sex instead of vaginal, I might actually opt out of masturbating in exchange for getting sucked off non stop for a couple hours.

Uvula is the new clitoris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I should've made this about fisting someone being the only way they could get off.

If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Hours of sex until ejaculation/sexual gratification is reached? Doesn't seem like something that's evolutionarily favorable, so human being would probably be extinct. Still a good point, I'd rather keep my masturbationary powers.

Although if women in that alternate world would need oral sex instead of vaginal, I might actually opt out of masturbating in exchange for getting sucked off non stop for a couple hours.
    I think we'd find a way to procreate. I mean, when you're horny and haven't gotten rid of that first nut, you're motivated. I mean, who has sex and then stops without gratification? That's just awful.

As far as the second paragraph, I think it's end up leading to lots and lots of classier, take home prostitutes. It's hard enough finding a girl that'll blow you for a few minutes, let alone a few hours.

The prostitution business might not be that different, seeing as there would never have been an alternative form of sex. It would just be that much less profitable. But there are so many variables it'd be hard to say what the effect on prostitution would be.

However in this world pre-mature ejaculation would be a valued trait in guys it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I would feel most sorry for quickie ones.

What happened to NSFW warnings. I don't want to read this! Although I should know by now, what to expect considering this thread was made by Al Coholic! Anyway I think masturbation is a little gross!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    What happened to NSFW warnings. I don't want to read this! Although I should know by now, what to expect considering this thread was made by Al Coholic! Anyway I think masturbation is a little gross!
    If you don't like it, then get off!

Last edited by Lizardus; 11-20-2009 at 11:44 PM.