Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Break

LOL Mark. If I'd been squelching the peasantses for so long, I'd hope I would be better at it. I'm a little ashamed I'm not an expert rabble-squelcher by now. But way to go at hijacking yet another thread to make it ENTIRELY ABOUT YOU! EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! You're not here to reignite debate over things you will always be wrong about but you'll stir the pot as much as you can then run away! See you on the F train. And I'm totally jealous of your relationship with Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    The poll was a scam perpetrated by Noodles and the Salvation army. You see they needed an Asian "Woman" in charge so that when they started turning away minorities from their rehab centers they wouldn't look racist, and could give the example of their token minority hire. But they screwed up, and JN was given the nod too. That was one minority too many for Noodles, who later realised that he doesn't work for the Salvation Army, so this made no sense at all. He then lost interest and bought a cat he named "administrator2" The cat is still learning how to type, and so administrator2 hasn't posted yet.

YET. Don't say I didn't warn you that one day very soon, we'll be at the mercy of an albino american shorthair.
    And for this, if I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 12-01-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Damn, it doesn't even let me put the words "Forum" or "Moderator" in my title.

You had no idea how may times I had to rephrase this title without it sounding like I moderated penises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Thumbs up

Awesome.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    they were jealous I had direct communication with him.
    hahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I look at this thread and I giggle.

i giggle too - you guys are redic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    you guys are redic.
    I swear to God I'm not going to let this thing drag out the way so many arguments have in the past, but you DO realize you accused people of being jealous that you had direct communication with Dexter, right? I canNOT be the only one who thinks that is a hilarious comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

No JN, we kind of pity you. We can see right through what you're doing. You laugh to cover your tears of jealousy. It's not your fault man, Dexter's a busy guy and a direct line is hard to come by. But seriously, cut the act. You're embarrasing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    I canNOT be the only one who thinks that is a hilarious comment...
    Mainly because it's mostly leveled at me.

BTW, Mark, feel free to keep not dragging this on like you said you didn't want to do, not to mention circling the same boring drain with the same boring argument you've been occasionally returning with for the last two years. You know, if you didn't keep reminding everyone about it, people might eventually have forgotten.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

No joke. Most people make an ass of themselves at one point or another, but refusing to admit it and dragging it out just makes it more unforgettable and more annoying.