Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Break

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    they were jealous I had direct communication with him.
    hahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I look at this thread and I giggle.

i giggle too - you guys are redic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    you guys are redic.
    I swear to God I'm not going to let this thing drag out the way so many arguments have in the past, but you DO realize you accused people of being jealous that you had direct communication with Dexter, right? I canNOT be the only one who thinks that is a hilarious comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

No JN, we kind of pity you. We can see right through what you're doing. You laugh to cover your tears of jealousy. It's not your fault man, Dexter's a busy guy and a direct line is hard to come by. But seriously, cut the act. You're embarrasing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

No joke. Most people make an ass of themselves at one point or another, but refusing to admit it and dragging it out just makes it more unforgettable and more annoying.

Lol, Sarah, maybe he's just jealous of you because you have connections in high places and Dexter won't answer his emails anymore.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Sarah's in with Sidewinder, who cares about Dexter?

1565's not really in with you, sidewinder. Me and her devised a plan to steal the bricks in your cocaine stash. We'd funnel it through the junkies at the salvation army rehab, and launder our earnings through their shitty thrift stores. Then we'd use the drugmoney to finance a campaign against Noodle's ambitiously tyrannical cat. By overcoming administrator2, or 'duecey' as he calls him, I would earn enough popularity to be a shoe-in for an unpaid moderator job. Using the money from that job we'd be stable enough to live in the back of my car and rent some patio furniture. Unfortunetly, you don't have a cocaine stash, so she slept with you for nothing. Funny story though, apparently your junk curves to the left, so we had many a laugh at your expense, given how appropriate your username is. Really, really great thing that you weren't gay, cause I don't think I could've gone through with it.

Sorry Sarah, we really gotta think these plans through a bit better. We'll rent that patio furniture one day.
    Last edited by Al Coholic; 12-06-2009 at 02:15 AM.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i sort of have a similar question why can't i leave oxygene a visitor message?
    Sarah's right.. I have turned them off.. I don't like them. You can PMme tho