Thread: What about Madrid??

Default What about Madrid??

Hi guys, what's up? I'm of Madrid (the capital of Spain) and I think that Offspring has forgotten madrid in his tour, and this is a crime!! They has been in Barcelona, in Vigo... but what's up with Madrid? I hope that they wil be here soon... well, I'll be wating
    ________
    War risk insurance (aviation) forum
    Last edited by pOpe; 03-03-2011 at 03:34 PM.

At least they played in your county... twice! Well, I know travelling isn't that easy all the time, but why didn't you go to one of those shows?

ut you got a lot of good shows... like G3 a little time ago..... and Blink182 (the best band in the world) ... and bands like lagwagon or no use for a name... if they didn't go this year... they'll go the next.... sure

All the bands forget about Argentina

Default Madrid 2005

He oido que van a venir a Madrid en septiembre de 2005, pero no esta confirmado .hay que esperar a que saquen el nuevo tour.Haber si se estiran un poquito y vienen pa ca porque yo tb estoy hasta lo cojones que vayan siempre a barcelona y a vigo........pero no sacaran mas pasta en madrid???????????en fin..........si van a madrid en sept alli estaremos no?????????????offspring hasta la muerte      

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Powerhead
    He oido que van a venir a Madrid en septiembre de 2005, pero no esta confirmado.
    Hmm, you got me curious, what is this in English? Anywhere near "they are rumoured to play at Madrid in September 2005, but no confirmation yet"?

it would be nice that they played on your country but at the same time ehre too xD in venezuela... everyday i see all my live videos and remember that night when i saw the band on concert
    Regrets A Memories No Remorse No Apologgies No Reason For Me To Desapear
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ick/NewDex.jpg