Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not as skilled as Dexter

Default I'm not as skilled as Dexter

I'm not as skilled as Dexter.

Dexter is the frontman of a band which has sold millions of records. I basically just sit around playing video games, fiddling around on guitar and drums, contributing almost nothing to society.

Dexter excelled in school, was a valedictorian, and earned a degree in microbiology. I was at the bottom 10% of my graduating class in highschool, and now I'm fucking around in college, doing just enough to get by.

Dexter is an entrapranuer, has started a successful record label, and has created his own unique brand of hotsauce. I sit in front of my TV applying hotsauce to food from Tacobell, waiting to die.

Dexter once completed a marathon, and donates to charity. I complete quarter mile trips to the corner store, donating the change I don't feel like having in my pocket after a purchase of flavored tortilla chips and a beverage.

When they said "sit down", I stood up.

You're just now realizing this? If so, you're not as skilled as a lot of people.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post

Dexter is the frontman of a band which has sold millions of records. I basically just sit around playing video games, fiddling around on guitar and drums, contributing almost nothing to society.

Dexter excelled in school, was a valedictorian, and earned a degree in microbiology. I was at the bottom 10% of my graduating class in highschool, and now I'm fucking around in college, doing just enough to get by.

Dexter is an entrapranuer, has started a successful record label, and has created his own unique brand of hotsauce. I sit in front of my TV applying hotsauce to food from Tacobell, waiting to die.

Dexter once completed a marathon, and donates to charity. I complete quarter mile trips to the corner store, donating the change I don't feel like having in my pocket after a purchase of flavored tortilla chips and a beverage.

What you have done is nothing more then my daily rueteen...

I am as skilled as Dexter, but I am still too young. Give me few more years and you'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Bejka View Post
    I am as skilled as Dexter, but I am still too young. Give me few more years and you'll see!
    like it..............

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post

*list*

Dexter is a licensed pilot with enough flying hours to fly a commercial jet. He also writes software for blackberries. You write about how you compare to someone that has accomplished more than 99% of the other people in the western world.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    He also writes software for blackberries.
    Wow, I didn't know that.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

he wouldn't achieve so much if it wasn't for his big bank account too...so...don't hurt u too much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

at least you can enjoy your life even if you don't do anything good to society...
    what about africans?

i didn't knew he wrote software for blackberries to, thats awesome. but yeah dexter did pretty awesome things, not to mention a ride around the world in his plane
    Last edited by PedroACastro; 01-01-2010 at 10:20 AM.