Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundgarden is back!

Default Soundgarden is back!

Yup, it's true, Soundgarden is back! I'm glad this has happened, more than 10 years ago they were one of my favorite bands.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=132774

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Yup, it's true, Soundgarden is back! I'm glad this has happened, more than 10 years ago they were one of my favorite bands.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=132774

Wow! Coooool! Fucking yess!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

I knew it, i fucking knew it!!! I knew this would happen the moment i read about them appearing together at the Pearl Jam concert, together for the first time since '97. I knew the reunion could be announced anytime soon. Grunge is making a comeback, full scale. Pearl Jam, AiC and now Soundgarden...

Fucking yes!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rooster; 01-01-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    I knew it, i fucking knew it!!! I knew this would happen the moment i read about them appearing together at the Pearl Jam concert, together for the first time since '97. I knew the reunion could be announced anytime soon. Grunge is making a comeback, full scale. Pearl Jam, AiC and now Soundgarden...

Fucking yes!!!!!!!!!
    So, who's next? Nirvana? I strongly doubt it, for obvious reasons. I read an article once that said Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl tried to get a replacement for Kurt Cobain, but it just didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    So, who's next? Nirvana? I strongly doubt it, for obvious reasons. I read an article once that said Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl tried to get a replacement for Kurt Cobain, but it just didn't work out.
    Psst, don't talk about Nirvana reunion, it might gave Courtney an idea... It would fail miserably. If Kurt wasn't the main songwriter then it might work somehow, but he was.

And i doubt about them trying to find a replacement, they didn't even want to play in Foo Fighters together (Novoselic turned down Grohl's offer and Grogl agreed, they both feared people would see the band as a continuation of Nirvana).

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Psst, don't talk about Nirvana reunion, it might gave Courtney an idea... It would fail miserably. If Kurt wasn't the main songwriter then it might work somehow, but he was.

And i doubt about them trying to find a replacement, they didn't even want to play in Foo Fighters together (Novoselic turned down Grohl's offer and Grogl agreed, they both feared people would see the band as a continuation of Nirvana).
    And that's why I said that I strongly doubt Nirvana would be the next to reunite.

hope to see them in their 2010 tour if they pass trough my country

yea great great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

August 2009 - Terchová

should be interesting, his solo shows didnt go down too well but this will no doubt be better!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

I liked soundgarden a lot. They were the best of the grunge era. But comebacks never go well. This will ruin their legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk