Thread: Jesus Fucking Christ

Default Jesus Fucking Christ

Who else misses this place like crazy? I don't mean in a nostalgic way, I mean purely physically, like a need. I don't mean the people, I mean the very place, the oasis it used to be, back when it wasn't deserted, back when there was ever SOMETHING going on.

Here you were, studying for an exam and bored out of your mind with formulas and shit, while just a click away The Offspring Forum lay in wait. Ah, me! Let me tell you passing exams in those days was no cinch - it was far easier to scroll... stroll... scroll... down BBS memory lane.

The liveliness of it! The rapier wit on display! The heated arguments! The joy!

Where did it all go... Who flushed it all down the toilet... What ill wind swept it all away...

1 members appreciate this post.

When the band only puts out an album every 5 years, and those albums are not even well received, what do you think happens to the site? And if this site is your be all and end all for enjoyment, I kind of feel sorry for you.

I never discussed the albums in the first place. *

Why are you saying this BBS is my be all and end all? You do realize I post once in a blue moon? So how did you come to that preposterous conclusion? Could it be you misread my pitch? Also, I won't rub the irony of your replying in your face.

*Addendum: now, perhaps that should be remedied... Well you see, it has been a while since I listened to punk-rock or punk of any description. Let me see... I've got 5 tracks in my playlist :

- All I want
    - Crossroads
    - Elders
    - Vultures
    - You're gonna go far, kid
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 06-04-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Laugh of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTde404pzc

But this one rocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-3g2EwFjHc

And so I've added to my playlist:

- Self Esteem
    - It'll be a long time
    - Leave it behind

Can't lay my hands on a piano cover for the last one... guess I'll make my own.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 06-04-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    I never discussed the albums in the first place. *

Why are you saying this BBS is my be all and end all? You do realize I post once in a blue moon? So how did you come to that preposterous conclusion? Could it be you misread my pitch? Also, I won't rub the irony of your replying in your face....
    I realize you didn't discuss the albums. One reason for the lack of activity here is the relatively long space between albums as well as the lack in their popularity after release. This translates into a website that has seen better days. Do ya get it now?

Oh, feel free to rub it in my face.

I didn't need you to tell me that. I was fully seized of it before ever you opened your big mouth.