Page 1 of 236 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Czechoslovakia II

Default Czechoslovakia II

This is a sequel to our czecho-slovakian unity thread, since the original reached over 2000 posts and.. oh well, you know how it goes. Here is a link to the original thread:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39122

We may continue all our discussions here. Our BBS community was never better and is growing in both quantity and quality.

I am dff_punk and I approve of this message.
    Last edited by dff_punk; 01-03-2010 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

inak david je ta foto na facebooku uz v mojom profile cekni to oks? a povedz ci je zla podla mna cool ako muzikanti hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake There's demons in my head and it's more than I can take I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak Saying all I know is I Gotta Get Away From Me,,

Ako, mne sa tá fotka páči Predkapela.
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Guten vtag, nový thread. A nemalo by to byt united Czecho-Slovakian thread?

Ne, akože thread jednoty medzi čechma a slovákma, to som naschvál tak dal

a preco by to malo byt ved takto je to simplier nem ??
    Last edited by Bla_Bla_Bla; 01-03-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Tak potom Czecho-Slovakian unity thread.
    Ok, upravil som slovosled, princezná

OK, zlý trojhlavý drak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bla_Bla_Bla View Post
    a preco by to malo byt ved takot je to simplier nem ??
    Ale gramatically incorrect

Tuším som raz hral trojhlavého draka na dákom scénkovom večeri na dákom tábore či v škole. Som mal na pleciach dva balóny.