Page 131 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2359

Thread: Czechoslovakia II

Quote Originally Posted by Bejka View Post
    Haha, yeah, poor David
    I'd love to help you too, but I don't live in Bratislava Btw, are you on facebook yet?
    Nope... I don't think I'll join either.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Wow.. the only guy trying to help me is the guy I actually didn't let in to the meet n greet because he was too ploughed...

That'll teach me a lesson...
    lol Oxy do you really think we all live in Bratislava??? I have been there twice

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasisko View Post
    lol Oxy do you really think we all live in Bratislava??? I have been there twice
    Does more than 1 dude from around here live in Bratislava?

Does more than 1 dude from around here live in Bratislava?
    only dff_punk and dexterka (she's rarely here) live there. So David is the only one who can help you
    Last edited by Tomasisko; 07-21-2010 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasisko View Post
    only dff_punk and dexterka (she's rarely here) live there. So David is the only one who can help you
    Yeah I'm sure no one has any friends or relatives or anyone who they know who could help me. After all Bratislava is such a small little village..

I have bad news dude, due to my and my familys really small budget at the time I really cannot afford to buy you the tickets. But I recommend asking your local hungarian Ticketportal vendors if they have the tickets to this show, I did buy several times in slovakian Ticketportals tickets to czech or austrian shows, so it might work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Yeah I'm sure no one has any friends or relatives or anyone who they know who could help me. After all Bratislava is such a small little village..
    I spoke for myself

David Serus pocuj v auguste maju byt dve kapelky v Bratislave ADICTS a MISFITS vraj maju hrat niekde vedla Randalu vies kde? ja by som teoreticky isiel pozriet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake There's demons in my head and it's more than I can take I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak Saying all I know is I Gotta Get Away From Me,,

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    I have bad news dude, due to my and my familys really small budget at the time I really cannot afford to buy you the tickets. But I recommend asking your local hungarian Ticketportal vendors if they have the tickets to this show, I did buy several times in slovakian Ticketportals tickets to czech or austrian shows, so it might work.
    THanks, I'll try tomorrow, although tomorrow is the day of the show..

Anyway this was a lesson a well learned.. worth a bookmark for when cookie time rolls around again...

THanks, I'll try tomorrow, although tomorrow is the day of the show..

Anyway this was a lesson a well learned.. worth a bookmark for when cookie time rolls around again...
    I am 97% sure you will get your tickets tomorrow although it is the day of the show, I doubt it will be sold out. Anyways, if you got any more Bratislava questions, I can try to help. Sorry again I could not pre-buy the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by JANNY View Post
    David Serus pocuj v auguste maju byt dve kapelky v Bratislave ADICTS a MISFITS vraj maju hrat niekde vedla Randalu vies kde? ja by som teoreticky isiel pozriet
    No ja viem presne kde myslíš, ale v programe klubu to vôbec nie je. Aj keď som obidve tieto kapelky už videl na festivaloch, znie to lákavo
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.