Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cohabitating

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Lightbulb cohabitating

tell me about the first time you moved in with a boyfriend/girlfriend and in what ways it was whack/awesome/weird/difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

It was awesome in every way really.

Only later did I start to miss the whole personal space thing.

How long were you dating before you moved in together?

I got a house with my girlfriend of two years and it just seemed normal, which I suppose is a very good thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i sort of live with my boyfriend. i live at home still, but he lives here too (at least 90% of the time). i think it's pretty awesome. i uh....can't really think of any negatives at all, actually. i mean, i'd like to be able to move into our own place, but man, grad school = fucking broke.

my friend is getting married in like 4 months and has never lived with her husband to be. oh, and they fight nonstop as it is and it gets worse the more days in a row they are together. should be interesting! i definitely recommend living together before getting married to people, just from watching them....

i guess it's all about the dream

I think living with parents somehow negates the concept of living with your boyfriend... But only just a little.

I've been living with Tizz for 2 out of the 4 years we've known each other, or else its 3 out of 4, something like that. The only disadvantage is the lack of personal space, and it seems only guys really notice. Otherwise its been good. Living alone can be rather boring at times so there's always someone to bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I've never lived with a significant other (I've never been in a relationship long enough that I thought it was a good idea), but I currently live with a friend who's a guy, and everyone here assumes he's my boyfriend. It's ridiculous and incredibly annoying. But it's also hard for me to live with people now after having lived alone for a year... I'm getting used to it, but I think it'd be easier if it was a relationship because I think you can put up with people's annoying habits and messes better when you're gettin' some.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I think living with parents somehow negates the concept of living with your boyfriend... But only just a little.
    it's like living with old roommates. i pay for everything and there's really no rules (trupunxxxxxx), so ya.

i guess it's all about the dream

Thumbs up What does it means??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    tell me about the first time you moved in with a boyfriend/girlfriend and in what ways it was whack/awesome/weird/difficult.
    Shit!!!How was your first time??? You say it!!! and before ask!!!!
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I currently live with a friend who's a guy, and everyone here assumes he's my boyfriend. It's ridiculous and incredibly annoying.
    Turned you down, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    The only disadvantage is the lack of personal space, and it seems only guys really notice.
    Girls would probably notice too if they had to put up with living with a girl.