Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samantha-

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Default Samantha-

Hey girl, sorry to be a creepy pervert, but I remember like 5 years ago you said you were on depo provera. did you turn into a crazy bitch or start crying in public or get acne or lose all interest in sex like all the scary advice sites on the internet say will happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

WTF?,,,,,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

Ha, you're not creepy. I was really moody/depressed, got bad acne....but the worst was the weight gain. Holyfuck. I gained 40lbs after my initial shot.

I personally would never use it again. I had a lot of problems from it by the time I was done using it (I was on it ~7years for medical reasons not related to birth control). It was nice to not have to remember it and I didn't have my period for years, but the potential risks and side effects I did have outweighed that.

On the moody/depressed note....I've since been on two different types of birth control pills (Yaz & Loestrin24) and a hormonal IUD (mirena). I was moody/depressed on all of those too, so I may just emotionally react poorly to hormonal birth control (however, it was a constant moody/depressed on depo, whereas it seemed to come and go with everything else)....

i guess it's all about the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Rag Doll View Post
    Ha, you're not creepy. I was really moody/depressed, got bad acne....but the worst was the weight gain. Holyfuck. I gained 40lbs after my initial shot.

I personally would never use it again. I had a lot of problems from it by the time I was done using it (I was on it ~7years for medical reasons not related to birth control). It was nice to not have to remember it and I didn't have my period for years, but the potential risks and side effects I did have outweighed that.

On the moody/depressed note....I've since been on two different types of birth control pills (Yaz & Loestrin24) and a hormonal IUD (mirena). I was moody/depressed on all of those too, so I may just emotionally react poorly to hormonal birth control (however, it was a constant moody/depressed on depo, whereas it seemed to come and go with everything else)....
    You make it sound worse than unplanned pregnancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

It wasn't far off.

i guess it's all about the dream

Wtf is this even about?

Can you read?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Can you read?
    No. I can't. Thats why i am replying to your post that you obvoiusly WROTE. Sure. I cant read.

Okay, then explain to me why you can't figure out what the thread is about.
    I wrote a four word letter.

"There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"