Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Public/Private

Default Public/Private

As you have no doubt guessed, I have many failings.

Part of the reason for that is because they are numerous and obvious. However, another reason my abrasive tendencies are so visible is because I don't bother to hide them very often. While meeting the parents I'll make an effort, but short of that? Please.

Now, one of my many failings, aside from brilliance and good looks, is a semi-complete inability to tell public from private. Sometimes I just don't know (or don't get) people's embarrassment with certain topics and so continue to discuss them or bring things up.

Par example.

When I got back from France this year I was jet-lagged as hell and had had one of the worst trip experiences of my life. When I finally got home we had friends over. I hung out for a bit, went to watch Avatar in that weird twilight zone after your first day awake (and after you've flown, when you feel like things are still moving slightly even when sitting still) then I had a few beers, a glass of wine, and went to sleep.

Four hours later I am roused from sleep by a panicked "HEY!"

Step one: I wake up.
    Step two: I realize I am standing up. That's unusual. Hold on a second...
    Step three: I realize I'm peeing right now. Standing up in the dark.
    Step four: What?! I'm peeing! I'm in my room, standing up, peeing!
    Step five: I finally get it and stop peeing all over the mirror in the bedroom.
    Step six: Holly (utterer of HEY!) ushers me into the bathroom so I can finish, then actually cleans the rest up for me (can you say keeper?).
    Step seven: I finish, slur out an apology and go back to sleep.

That was it. The next day I told the story. However a friend had a similar experience - well, it was much worse, but still - and wouldn't let me tell anyone for over a year, after which point it suddenly became alright to talk about.

Where is this line between public and private? Why can you play never have I ever like a bunch of children and brag about your sex lives in the broadest terms but squeal and run away when your little embarrassments come out of hiding?

The point is this. Everyone's got a pee story. What's yours?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I'm a bit confused wether you are talking about sleep walking or peeing in public place or embarassing someone with innapropriate subjects...
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

I accidentally drank my pee once. Apparently I had made use of a convenient bottle while intoxicated and then forgot what was in it. At least it was my own though. I know people who have done worse.

My brother was once working away from home and was woken one night by his colleague who was sharing the hotel room. Apparently my brother was halfway out the window and getting ready to pee/fall to his death.

I had a cat that used to pee in my shoes. I didn't know what was going on for quite some time. I only knew my shoes smelled inexplicably bad.

That's about all I've got.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I usually pee in a toilet or a urinal, but that's just me.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

I don't remember this but my room mate swears that it happened. I once woke up after a night of drinking and other debauchery, climbed over my room mate sleeping on the couch and then pissed into my kitties litter box in the next room. Walked back to my room and went back to sleep. I'm pretty fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    pissed into my kitties litter box
    Pretty sure I did that when I lived in a house with a basement just to avoid going upstairs.

Now, if you took a shit in it, that would be a great story.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I went to visit some family in El Salvador a while back in a very rural farming area with no indoor plumbing. I went to the outhouse and while doing my business, a couple of huge roaches came out of the bowl in between my legs. Got up quickly and wiped. Being completely grossed out, I grabbed a can of Raid and sprayed it into the dark abyss. A couple of minutes later dozens and dozens of roaches came pouring out. And then the chickens came and started eating them. Shit sucked.

I've pissed myself many times from laughing too much.
    All those times I've promised myself to pee before doing anything that might cause laughs.

I don't have a pee story, but I have a poop story... last fall, I got locked out of the house I was staying in... I didn't have a key yet, and nobody was going to be home for hours. It was like 11am... and no restaurants were open (wtf? stupid small village in the middle of nowhere.) Besides restaurants, no other public places here have bathrooms. I held it and held it, and eventually just couldn't anymore. So I pooped in their yard, and covered it with grass. I tried my best to make sure I was out of view of all the neighbors, but I couldn't be certain. I really hope I was.

One of my friends woke up after a night of drinking, and his entire closet smelled like urine. Another friend sleep-walked in a hotel room, where his sister was sleeping on the floor between the two beds... she woke up to him peeing on her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I actually have a few stories of my friends during 1st/2nd year undergrad:

One of my friends was travelling through a building late at night, drunk of course, and the bathrooms were locked so he thought a pop machine was sufficient and got caught. They made him pay like $150 fine for it lol
    The worst drunk story I've ever heard to do this urine was a guy, not much a drinker just over did it one night, through up all over his bed, piss himself in his bed and slept in all of it. Had a to get a new mattress after that one. lol
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.