Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Public/Private

Per tends to tell everyone other peoples' embarrassing stories. On New Years Eve he shouted "Hey Christian! I told Phil you *embarrassing story*-ed!", while everyone was around, so now not only Phil, but the entire party knew. Poor Christian.

My reaction when Per told me the embarrassing story a few days before this happened: "And he told YOU???". I guess my shock was justified.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    So I pooped in their yard, and covered it with grass. I tried my best to make sure I was out of view of all the neighbors, but I couldn't be certain.
    And you think they are weird? Imagine what they think of Americans now.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    And you think they are weird? Imagine what they think of Americans now.
    hahahahahahaha. I did always wonder what they would've said if they saw me... if they knew I was a foreigner, or what... Wait, when did I say they were weird??
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

You've often mentioned the things about living there that have struck you as strange. I basically summarized that by just saying they are weird.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

There was maybe a three day stretch where I had barely slept, and at the end of it we through a party. I'd been frustrated, tired, and sober for a long time so I drank quite a bit pretty quickly before wandering off to bed. At some point in the night I got out of bed and I guess walked out of my room and stood on my stairs. A friend of mine came out of my room and asked me what I was doing and why I was out of bed. At this point, I guess I started yelling at her about Greek wrestlers and how she made the Greeks lose. Then I dropped my pants right in front of her and peed all over the steps, all the while yelling about Greeks.

I think this had less to do with alcohol consumption (though I'm sure that helped) and more to do with the fact that I was in a delirious, been awake to long, state.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You've often mentioned the things about living there that have struck you as strange. I basically summarized that by just saying they are weird.
    Haha. No, no, only French people are weird
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I don't have a pee story, but I have a poop story... last fall, I got locked out of the house I was staying in... I didn't have a key yet, and nobody was going to be home for hours. It was like 11am... and no restaurants were open (wtf? stupid small village in the middle of nowhere.) Besides restaurants, no other public places here have bathrooms. I held it and held it, and eventually just couldn't anymore. So I pooped in their yard, and covered it with grass. I tried my best to make sure I was out of view of all the neighbors, but I couldn't be certain. I really hope I was.
    How did you wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Where is this line between public and private? Why can you play never have I ever like a bunch of children and brag about your sex lives in the broadest terms but squeal and run away when your little embarrassments come out of hiding?
    I'm actually kind of the other way around. I have no problem sharing amusing and slightly embarrassing stories about myself, but I tend to keep my love/sex-life more to myself.

I don't have any urine stories, but one time, I was at a birthday party for a friend of several of my friends. It was his 21 and he had waay too much extra cash, so there was enough alcohol to knock out a small army. I started out with some fruity flavored smirnoff. Its my weakness... tastes like soda... I had a handful of them. Then I got into screwdrivers and when my boyfriend started complaining that my friend put more vodka than oj in his cup, I promptly grabbed it from him and downed it. Then I drank some more. I didn't even realize I was drunk until I fell off the stool at the bar that I had been sitting on since I got there. Wil caught me, placed me back on the stool and helped me balance. I don't remember anything else except for a brief moment of me being helped to my room. When I got to work the next day at noon, I was still drunk.

Ever since that party, they always made sure to get some smirnoff to get me started. My Russian friend has called me her "little puppy" ever since then because my drunken stupor was "so cute"
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

You guys are all disgusting. I'm just sayin'.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?