Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Was Such A Loser

3 members appreciate this post.

Default I Was Such A Loser

To those of you who remember me, I'm sorry. I posted far too often when I had very little to contribute, and I said a lot of dumb things. Also, I said things which were directly insulting to LM1565 and Llamas* - and probably more users that I cannot remember - when I could have instead conveyed my opinions politely. My opinions were simple and fell into the bland democrat-republican dichotomy, which hindered interesting discussion.

Witnessing the discussion on other internet forums has made me realize how truly special the people who make up this forum are. Nowhere else could I have been such a dunce without facing harsh rebuke. I disagreed with many of you, and you were kind to me nonetheless. I'd like to thank the members of this community who were posting around 2011-2012 often, for not shunning me and for making my life much more tolerable in that day (I was in Junior High, it was a bad time). I looked forward to logging on to talk to you folks more than anything after school.

I suppose this thread should have a discussion topic. What were a few of your most considerable changes in personality or ideology from your early teenage years to early adulthood?** Do you remember the days of being fifteen fondly? Am I the only one who wishes I could erase my past from the collective memory of others?

*Sorry Llamas, for previously wanting to outlaw certain forms of peaceful interaction that you may choose to engage yourself in. You were more than charitable in our disagreements, and it took many discussions with ordinary people on the internet for me to realize that. You're extraordinary!
    **I don't mean to flatter myself with the title 'adult', or to suggest that my mental growth is complete
    EDIT: I sound really self-loathing in this post. I'm not. I'm just realistic. I'm in a good mood
    Last edited by KickHimWhenHe'sDown; 05-26-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Now you're just a whiney shithead.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I take small steps one-at-a-time towards self-improvement. I'll add that one to my list of things to modify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

6 members appreciate this post.

Oh that's not a very nice thing to say...

It's like you're.... kicking him when he's down

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Wohoho, now you gotta stay and create a popular thread every month. You gotta prove that you're not a homo.

PS: How are Terence and Philip doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Nice post.

Don't pay any attention to Eskimo, he's rotten at the core. Keep up the good work, you seem to be on an awesome path. I hope that humility will lead you to discover your self-worth.

I can't say I remember anything about you from the old days but the past really doesn't matter. If you had to be that in order to become this then its all just copacetic in the end.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

*Gives PIB a giant Care Bear hug*

You're adorable. I love you too.

What PiB said. kickhim, I remember your username, but I don't remember anything about you, to be honest. Which is probably a good thing if you were an idiot But anyway, all is well, and I'm glad you're happier in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Come on, don't kick him when he's down. Not cool dude, not cool.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Come on, don't kick him when he's down. Not cool dude, not cool.
    I already made that joke. Not cool dude, note cool.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !