Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here. PART II

I'm actually just posting here to see how well I remember this tomorrow. I'm also going to pwn all you fagz in fantasy football. By the way, why is this thread not stickied? It's fucking crap, and yes I would say this sober as well, that the "Official Green Day Thread" is stickied on this forum and this isn't. It honestly makes the bad look band when the "Official green Day thread" is stickied on the official forum of a band that is frequently viewed as one that is constantly held up against Green Day's standards. Fucking unsticky it. Sticky the drunk thread, because people actually need to search for this one. Peace out douchebags.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    the bad look band
    That was fun (just saying, I'm not here for being drunk).

No more shots of Jack for this girl! But bring on the beer and cherry bombs feeling good
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 09-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.

I've been trying to stay sober but a few shots of Jager (Not Bombs) shall do it for me. Unless, I'll be Karaoke-ing my goofy ass at a local Bar in Los Angeles.

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
    No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
    Everyone around me is a total stranger
    Everyone avoids me like a cyclone Ranger
    Everyone...

I am quite drunk. And on a sadder note, I am alone. Thinknits the first time I've gotten drunk by myself! Yay, I hate everyone. Not everyone though

Me- yeah I gotta bowl in the round robin but no I'm not gonna drink. 5 hours later I am drunk. Bowling and drinking just go together. Lot of drinking and now jello shots so happy. But no talks about guys not gonna get sad tonite.

Pumpkin beer Is not my thing. But I love x bombs and rum runners. Not a bad night to get drunk. 6 year ann. And he doesn't even know it.

Heeey what the shit, time to bump this thread alright? Whete are you all folks, what is gouing on bitaches? Kinda great time of year, fodn ya thing? save the whalers and eace out, Rooster.

Still not sure what is goinf on gere. I mean fuck, the world didn't vucking end, there is an enw year coming up in a few days and shit. I shtis place just going comepletely nuts or what? so let's see how good i am posting wasted, like seriously. no edits ow rawdoever. This shit is for real, you know what i'm saying? so this is a very serious experiment. i'm being deaf seruious here. no joke. whay the hell did id take 10 fucking minutes to type this shit at all. fuvking druids, they are the ones to blame. it's the fucking druifs, man... now i don't have anything more to say, youe happy, druids? get the fuck off my lawn,

I'm slightly tipsy, just slitghtly. Fuck am i happy though!!!