Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here. PART II

Default i <3 Tiny Vessels you crack's me up xD

Have you ever thought about if you good enough some one at like 440 am? Right now I am after a night of drinking and talking to a friend about everything makess you wonder... it rreally makes you think.... Am I good enough to love... where the fuck are my glasses cuz my contacts hurt my eyes. Ps Dulce you're awesome.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 01-26-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Well, the last time I ever gotten drunk was at my sister's place (at the time when she and her kids let me stay there) for puking all over their stuff. I felt so shameful in guilt but at same time I started doing my shots of Jack Daniel's (on an empty appetite) and I had to eat something but at that intense point - it wasn't such a bright idea of doing so. Ah, good times, fun times with my fucking shitty ass ways of not holding my liquor. Tiny: you do are great enough to love. I enjoy reading your story and I can learn from ya. Sure, of course, I can identify/relate to it. No, I'm not awesome but you are though. So, Cheers! A toast to the awesomeness of your personality! Take care. Ps; what are ya drinkin' too?

Well it was beer so so many shots then it was rum chuta with root beer then it was wine. I'm bowling now so that means more beer just what I need lol...

Tiny Vessels: What kind of a drunk are you? If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity.

As for my ass, I think it depends on my mood, because I've been told that I'm a crazy fucking drunk! I wake up the next morning, not knowing what the shits happened to my room.
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-31-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Tiny Vessels: What kind of a drunk are you? If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity.

As for my ass, I think it depends on my mood, because I've been told that I'm a crazy fucking drunk! I wake up the next morning, not knowing what the shits happened to my room.
    Overall I would say that I'm fun drunk. I get loud crazy just wanna have a good time kinda drunk. Once in awhile I do get upset/sad if we're talking about a subject that it gets a little personal then I do the drunk crying and I keep on drinking. I would say I'm mostly fun. There were times when I woke up with bruises, laying on floor,don't remember what happened that night, don't remember going home or to a friends house. Don't worry I don't drink and drive. I just wanna have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Overall I would say that I'm fun drunk. I get loud crazy just wanna have a good time kinda drunk. Once in awhile I do get upset/sad if we're talking about a subject that it gets a little personal then I do the drunk crying and I keep on drinking. I would say I'm mostly fun. There were times when I woke up with bruises, laying on floor,don't remember what happened that night, don't remember going home or to a friends house. Don't worry I don't drink and drive. I just wanna have a good time.
    Yeah, it's all about letting the good times rock n roll! A fun drunk is always a funny drunk in my book! You're awesome! .

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Yeah, it's all about letting the good times rock n roll! A fun drunk is always a funny drunk in my book! You're awesome! .
    Thanks Dulce . I think you're pretty awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Thanks Dulce . I think you're pretty awesome too.
    Aww.... thank you, my dear. Party hard! Live it up! Drink it down! & Let the goodtimes rock n roll! For the superbowl tomorrow, so it's game on! Go, team go, 49ers!

How bad is it that my goal for the night was to fInish a bottle of X Rated and I did it!!. Yeah... oh and moo bear is dead. It died. Oh well at least elephant is alive...