Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here. PART II

Why why why did I have 2 stay and drink and ehy didn't I go home to jodies. I would yave been safe and n0t almost abused. I need mike.... I need to have him tell me that everything is ok and that he wo3 evrr leave 3me... I need him I need him I n3ed him. I am not ok at akk.... I justb l wannq die.

1 members appreciate this post.

Drunk and making my annual visit

Once again I'm posting In this form singing what does the fox say doing shots wiyh people who I am lucky to call friends. Kareokee gime soon!!!!!

That awkward moment when you text someone who you hope you mean something to and pray that they don't get upset.

Best remedy for a shitty day at work and being called a horrible friend and being in the middle of pointless drama is getting drunk it ty drunk drunk with friends who make you think that your life is worth living for.

And a man wwho you know made your day earlier just by texting you. I loved that.

I can't believe this thread is still going. Holy shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by bpo11 View Post
    Nice try .
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I'm having a feeling Tiny Vessels is ventilating some serious issues on this forum, no? This has been going on for a while now? People who ask for attention are generally in need of attention.

Say, Tiny Vessels, what's up? If it's help you need, just try to ask for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Wish I was. (Drunk that is. )
    Turn the lights on.