Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here. PART II

1 members appreciate this post.

For those of you who like good music you should listen to Municipal Waste theyre fucking awesome

Municipal Waste is gonna FUCK YOU UP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    It's been a while. (thaat took me 5 goes t

n nono it justdeleted all my texxt that i tyoed five times to get cottect. FUCK

I got a new tattoo today and i onlyrealised aderwars that it koos like elvish. But its not. It;s anglo-saxon;. I have to taech tomorro moring.

haute my life. LOL. No i dont
    I can't believe it's been over 2 years since we were blessed with this post.

I know it would have made the news but I almost feel like Ireland must have run out of alcohol.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I can't believe it's been over 2 years since we were blessed with this post.

I know it would have made the news but I almost feel like Ireland must have run out of alcohol.

I am actually ridiculously hungover now I think I have puked up some vital organs.

Saying that, I have cut down a lot with the oul' drinking. I can no longer deal with the existential fear that grips me the morning after.