Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you who are drunk post here. PART II

Can't remember most of last night.,...but the pictures are fucking hilarious. And I'm still a wee drunk

drinking is funny but why must I always be the one who goes to sleep as the first at the parties?:/ I lost the funniest part of the evening again yesterday. But at least other people had someone to laugh at

Oh, well. Here I am posting at this thread again, anyway... Today I went to a bar with some friends, and I had like 2 glasses of beer, then 2 bottles of smirnoff ice (spelling?), and then I had something that had like coke in it with gin or gen or wahtever taht is, not really sure about spelling... All I know is that I feel like I'm a little bit tipsy, because I did feel my head spinning a little bit and it was kinda weird walking, well... I didn't feel like I was tipsy last time I drank, but this time it does feel like I'm tipsy, so, if I was actually tipsy last time, does it mean I'm drunk right now? oh, shit.

You'll get the hang of it eventually, it sounds like you're a little drunk now, haha.
    I wrote a four word letter.

But I just woke up, I'm feeling completely normal right now, wasn't I supposed to be hungover or whatever? I don't have a headache or anything like that.

Not necessarily, a lot of people don't especially younger people. I have to drink lots and lots to get a hangover.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I'm not drunk at the moment, but all those fucking referees during this World Cup are stoned!
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

No more drinking for me. My folks will give me 10 000 SEK (~$1800) if I stay sober 'til christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Not necessarily, a lot of people don't especially younger people. I have to drink lots and lots to get a hangover.
    Oh, gotcha. Well, last night, I went out to drink again, and I drank orange juice with vodka, then some other juice -- Pineapple, I think -- with vodka, and a marguerita (spelling?) and then some beer. I remember what happened last night, most of it is quite embarrassing, and so are the pictures we took. I think I've finally reached the "being drunk" stage, I do remember my head spinning around and me having a hard time to walk.

wtf? i thinklÁÁ i'm drynk now wtf i even thru up in the fuckin' street! it detlf horrible omg i really dshould be sleepng now but yet i'm here on the fuckin' cxomputer.; dammit

i gota wake up in less than 6 or 5 ours wtf

og and alison dammit i can kinda underastand what you feel like now oh btw i love uy