Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Smokeing Is Bad

Lots of people smoked back in the 1940s and 50s...but now the majority of them are dead.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Lots of people smoked back in the 1940s and 50s...but now the majority of them are dead.
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    i have to put this in my sig. funniest thing i've heard in a while
    thanks harley
    just noticed i have 2 french people in my sig
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by mspunk13 View Post
    I wish I could say this in a less offensive way, but you're just embarrassing yourself, T-6005.
    It's not my fault! I'm trying really hard to engage with the topic in a meaningful and fulfilling way, but I guess my credentials through off-the-cuff, vaguely topical references to TV shows just wasn't good enough to join the grown-ups in discussion!

It's hard, how do you do it? I really want to be liked here, and so I pretend like I know stuff even though I don't so people will think I do and listen to me like they listen to all of you.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    It's not my fault! I'm trying really hard to engage with the topic in a meaningful and fulfilling way, but I guess my credentials through off-the-cuff, vaguely topical references to TV shows just wasn't good enough to join the grown-ups in discussion!
    If your previous post (the one with a picture) was a joke, I'm sorry, I don't get this joke - probably because it was referring to a TV show (?) - well, I'm sorry, I don't watch the show. I'm not trying to be ironical now - at all.
    It's hard, how do you do it? I really want to be liked here, and so I pretend like I know stuff even though I don't so people will think I do and listen to me like they listen to all of you.
    Are you trying to imply that I'm acting like a childish smartass around here? Really? You need to rethink this one. That's very offensive, especially that you have no idea who I am. Just for your information, I NEVER take part in discussions unless I really know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by mspunk13; 02-23-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mspunk13 View Post
    If your previous post (the one with a picture) was a joke, I'm sorry, I don't get this joke - probably because it was referring to a TV show (?) - well, I'm sorry, I don't watch the show.
    It's from Chuck. I didn't expect many people to get it (if any) but the association was strong enough that I made the post.

Are you trying to imply that I'm acting like a childish smartass around here? Really? You need to rethink this one. That's very offensive, especially that you have no idea who I am.
    I wasn't, but had I been I think it would have been very devious of me.
    Just for your information, I NEVER take part in discussions unless I really know what I'm talking about.
    Then how do you learn anything?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

It's from Chuck. I didn't expect many people to get it (if any) but the association was strong enough that I made the post.
    Well then I couldn't get the joke because I have never watched Chuck

I wasn't, but had I been I think it would have been very devious of me.
    I don't know what you meant - anyway, I study medicine, I'm not saying I know everything about passive smoking, but we actually have to learn a lot about it.

Then how do you learn anything?
    Sometimes I will observe but usually I will do some reasearch before discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    When my grandfather was a kid he smoked all the time because it was cool at that time.Just last year he went to the hospital because even though he quit a long time ago he still got very sick from it and almost died.For the next months he had to carry around an oxygen tank all day.

I think it is really bad because my mother is only 42 and in 2.5 years(when she is 44) she will have been smoking for 30 years!
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    I think it is really bad because my mother is only 42 and in 2.5 years(when she is 44) she will have been smoking for 30 years!
    Im not sure how many years my parents have been smoking but I talked to them about it and they said they are going to quit soon.