Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you just hate...

Default Don't you just hate...

...people who brag about how much alcohol they drink or have drunk (or claim to have)?
    So what, you've drunk a load of alcohol, got pissed, and damaged your health? Who cares? It's not exactly something anyone wants to hear.
    I find it so annoying when people think they're cool because of how much alcohol they consumed (or claim to have consumed) in one night or evening.
    Just wondered if anyone else finds this annoying as well.

Smile

yeah it can be annoying - i remember last year at skule a girl in my class had drunk one beer and got the impression she was drunk so she laughed during the whole lesson! she really got on my nervs that day...

I don`t like those guys either, but it`s fun to joke with your friends about the last night when you were both drunk.

4. Default

I hate those guys that sit there sipping on there Hard Core "Wine Coolers" or "Apple flavored Smirnoff"...talking shit about the guys pounding there beers and macking it with the ladys....while they sit in the corner and write on a nearby napkin of how this would make a good thread in an Offspring forum.

Unhappy

I hate Kratka and i love him... i hate people who are like Kindi i hate i hate i hate Kate!! she is terrible... ona jest z Kratką, i robi niektóre rzeczy na złość mi *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by saska de o...
    I hate Kratka and i love him... i hate people who are like Kindi i hate i hate i hate Kate!! she is terrible... ona jest z Kratką, i robi niektóre rzeczy na złość mi *cry*
    Where is this about, really.

Anyway, I also can't stand those people, Weee I'm so drunk, so what.

It's the same with people who brag about how much weed they smoke. They're just trying to be cool. It's like "So what, do you want a prize or something?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat
    It's the same with people who brag about how much weed they smoke. They're just trying to be cool. It's like "So what, do you want a prize or something?"
    yeah, I find that more annoying than the people who brag about how much they drink
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

I think when people are 15, a lot of the time they think they're cool... but when people are older and are used to drinking, it's not a big deal anymore. I normally don't mind hearing drinking stories because I can relate and they're funny. It seems like something that might have annoyed me 5 years ago.

Of course there are always a few types of people that continue to think they're cool for drinking 36 beers, but anything those people would say would mostly be dumb and I never talk to them anyway.

I drank a bottle of whiskey once and I'm fuckin 115lbs so that's some feat.

But yes bragging about how much you drink is fucking gay. Walking into uni all you hear is stupid little whores going "I got so hammered last night" or "man at vodbull I was fucking wasted". GAY indeed.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women