Thread: 311 The Offspring Summer Unity Tour 2010

Hybrid View

Default 311 The Offspring Summer Unity Tour 2010

Well its official! 311 announced in between sets last night at 311 day that the summer unity tour features The Offspring.

I am super pumped about this because both are my to favorite bands, but how do you guys think that the sets are gonna be broken up?

I am hoping for 1:30 Offspring and 1:30 311, but I have a bad feeling it is gonna be some crappy opener before, then 1:00 Offspring, then 1:30 311.

What do you guys think?

Question

who are 311?? never heard of em!

Quote Originally Posted by defyuk View Post
    who are 311?? never heard of em!
    You might recognize these songs:

Down
    All Mixed Up
    Beautiful Disaster
    Come Original

Im hoping that 311 and The Offspring both play equal sets. But, to see two very epic bands at one show is already awesome enough so im happy that i can see The Offspring even if it is for 1 hour. Im sure that after their new album comes out they will have a proper headlining tour either in the fall or next year.

Oh, I've always wondered about that "Beautiful Disaster" song - it's pretty neat, perhaps their heaviest tune? It's nice. However, The Offspring's stuff just hits the spot better.
    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

well, I'm pumped both put on great shows!

and for anyone wanted something heavier, check out Feels So Good, Fuck the Bullshit, etc

Thumbs down price abuse

For a $33.75 ticket in Irvine, CA we have to pay $18.35 in sh... charges !!!
    Total $52.10 ??? plus $8 parking when get there
    I live in Garden Grove, can I buy tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater?? or Offspring HQ around the corner here in Garden Grove??
    Offspring was a high school band but now the only ones who can pay tickets for it are OC rich kids that lister hip hop, isn't that that ridiculous??
    Carlos V

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos V View Post
    can I buy tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater??
    yes you can the verizon wireless amphitheate box office is always cheaper than ticketmaster

Hopefully they'll get equal set time. I'm looking forward mostly to The Offspring, though that is mainly due to the fact that I'm not too up to date on 311's music. Saw them at PointFest 24. They totally PWNED as the headliners. ;3 Here in STL, the tickets were fairly cheap.. I think my dad said something like... between $25-$35 for reserved seating. I'm not too sure of the openers. Never heard them, so I suppose I'll have to wait until July to see. ^-^