Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 311 The Offspring Summer Unity Tour 2010

Default ..

it is going to be at charter one pavilion just like last year. presale is tomorrow, i got an email from the offsprings website. looks like tickets are being sold through ticketmaster, i have had problems with them in the past, has anyone else? i have not recieved tickets and they wouldnt do anything about it because according to their system they shipped them. so now i just pay extra to print out my ticket so i know i have it, but a printed ticket is just not the same for me.
    Last edited by vintagepunkrock7; 04-14-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    Why are Noodles' glasses so thick?
    Because size matters.

311 n offspring both get equal set time idk how long pepper would play 4

Quote Originally Posted by PacemakerGuy View Post
    311 n offspring both get equal set time idk how long pepper would play 4
    unfortunately only 30 minutes probably. pepper is a great band, i would like it if the whole show started earlier and they would get a full, one-hour set

Thumbs down price abuse

For a $33.75 ticket in Irvine, CA we have to pay $18.35 in sh... charges !!!
    Total $52.10 ??? plus $8 parking when get there
    I live in Garden Grove, can I buy tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater?? or Offspring HQ around the corner here in Garden Grove??
    Offspring was a high school band but now the only ones who can pay tickets for it are OC rich kids that lister hip hop, isn't that that ridiculous??
    Carlos V

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos V View Post
    can I buy tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater??
    yes you can the verizon wireless amphitheate box office is always cheaper than ticketmaster

Hopefully they'll get equal set time. I'm looking forward mostly to The Offspring, though that is mainly due to the fact that I'm not too up to date on 311's music. Saw them at PointFest 24. They totally PWNED as the headliners. ;3 Here in STL, the tickets were fairly cheap.. I think my dad said something like... between $25-$35 for reserved seating. I'm not too sure of the openers. Never heard them, so I suppose I'll have to wait until July to see. ^-^

what is the pre-sale code for ticketmaster? anyone?