Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I lost my virginity to a dog

well there are things I rather donīt see Cuz then it would be stucked in my head n I really donīt want that to happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Iīm not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    To those who refuse to watch:

IT'S ON YOUTUBE, PEOPLE. Seriously, how can anything disturbing be on Youtube?
    Sure, but this is what's stopping me:

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    It's not visually disturbing: it's what they talk about.
    There are things you can't unsee, but there are also things you can't unhear. And I'd prefer not to have to try to unhear this. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    There are things you can't unsee, but there are also things you can't unhear. And I'd prefer not to have to try to unhear this. :P
    Nah, trust me. It's not bad at all; it's nothing you haven't heard before.

With all due respect ... WTF
    Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Worst is, i've seen another clip from whatever documentary this is from.
    I would watch the entire documentary. I'm fascinated by the way they seem so normal, so completely mundane actually, other than the bestiality. It's making me really wonder about all the heavyset, middle-aged, single women with pets that I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    See, normally I don't bother asking questions like that when a video's making the rounds, but this one was just uploaded today and as of right this post has only 55 views. The only logical explanation for this is that PIB shot, starred in, and uploaded the video himself.
    Huh. Didn't notice that. I actually stole this from another forum, except they linked to the video on a NSFW site. But since the video itself is actually not visually offensive I figured I could find it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    I didn't even get uncomfortable watching this, I'm just impressed that the people on the video are such good actors. OF COURSE IT'S FAKE!

If it's not, I hate the world and its residents.
    I really sort of think it's real. But I understand the desire to believe it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    To those who refuse to watch:

IT'S ON YOUTUBE, PEOPLE. Seriously, how can anything disturbing be on Youtube?
    That's why I went with youtube. And come on people, even Dexternumbers watched it.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smash punker View Post
    well there are things I rather donīt see Cuz then it would be stucked in my head n I really donīt want that to happen
    It wasn't disturbing and it was definitely fake!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I really sort of think it's real. But I understand the desire to believe it's fake.
    I do believe that there are people out there who are like the characters in that video, but, I'm pretty sure they're very cautious about this dirty little secret of theirs and don't go around telling everyone that they fuck animals, or animals fuck them.

What makes you think someone would want to be exposed like that? Besides, the video production is very good and I think it's very professional, it's almost like a video for TV, yet you don't see any TV logo on the video, that's because TV wouldn't be dumb enough to broadcast such thing. So, that video must have been made by a smart-ass youtube user who has a good recording gear and good editing skills.

Besides, they way the characters talk is so natural, even though pervs like them in real life do that kind of thing and have pleasure out of it, they DO know that it is wrong and that society doesn't condone this behaviour. Therefore, they wouldn't be so calm and natural while talking about having "intercourse" with animals.

And, since I'm not a native English speaker, I may be wrong, but they use certain expressions that aren't really used nowadays, for example, they say "having intercourse" rather than "fucking". Also, why would that lady even joke about the situation if it were real, check out 00:55, where she says "Oh My God, I'm gonna have puppies".

Lastly, I don't live in North America, but, that lady who is cooking doesn't work in any TV show, does she? I mean, if not for TV, why would anyone want to record themselves coking? That just doesn't make sense.

I decided to watch it. I did read something once (from Savage Love, back when Dan Savage had his column in the Onion) about a girl who would just "happen" to fall asleep on the floor while she was babysitting, pantless. And then she'd apparently wake up to the dog licking her. And it just kept happening somehow. So she was writing to the column to ask if this was normal, if she could get any diseases, etc. It was really weird/gross. And this is about as disturbing.

Also, these women are only slightly less gross-looking than the objectum sexual ladies. Why are these people always hideous overweight *women*? edit: nevermind, there's a dude...
    Last edited by Llamas; 03-14-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk